A man goes to the store to buy a pencil for his daughter

There was this one girl, her name is Samantha. She lives with her father named John. She wanted to do her art homework, which was drawing. At first, she taught she had a pencil to draw the chameleon her art teacher had to her to do. Unfortunately, her pencil went missing and she is struggling to draw, she doesn't know where it went, so she told her father than her pencil was missing, her father told her that he would buy a new pencil for her. Her daughter agreed. Her father went out to buy a pencil. Once her father bought the pencil, she ungracefully tongue-lashes her father for not buying the correct pencil. John was downhearted, dejected and questions himself if he is a good father or not. He asked for an apology from her, but she ignored him like he doesn't exist. One day after that incident his daughter was really mad at him, because of the pencil her drawing wasn't good and she got low marks. His father really felt guilty for not buying the correct pencil his daughter wanted. An hour later, she thought about it again, at least her father bought the pencil, and at least she got doesn't get 0 marks on her drawing, she got out of her room and asked for an apology on her father for scolding him. Moral of the story, be appreciative of what you have.