Chapter 26

(Y/N) pov

The group: definitely

(Y/N): well, if you want to, you would have to sing.

Goddesses: eh?

(Y/N): you see, two of my bandmates dont really like people. I had become friends with them when I challenged one of them to a battle. Never actually thought that they would suggest a sing off.

Neptune: but how do we sing? We dont know any original songs.

(Y/N): dont worry. I already made it. For noire and uni, and the neps.

Neptune: eeeeeeehhhh?!?!?!

(Y/N): your pudding is on the line

Neptune: LETS DO THIS! IM IN!

Noire: *sigh* only that will get her going huh...

(Y/N): well as long as you want to meet them, you would have to sing.

Noire: okay.

An hour later

We went to planeptune basilicom. We see the candidates are doing good and the basilicom is still in one piece and Histoire out of sight.

Nepgear: oh hey neptune, your back.

Ram: you wont believe this big sis! We made Nero sleep!

Rom: miss Nepgear said that it is hard to make nero fall asleep.

Nero: vrrrr....(- o -)

Uni: hey sis, how was your day?

Noire: its good.

After telling the situation

Uni: THAT is what you call good?

Noire: it was the only way we can talk to them!

Vert: what surprised me rather, is that (Y/N)'s cooking skill is really good.

Nepgear: wait...he can cook?

Noire: it was really good. I would give it...

We all stared at her. She felt uncomfortable but with the other goddesses here, she cant lie.

Noire: a 10/10

Neptune: oh come on noire, I know you had foodgasms when you took your first bite.

Noire: food...gasm?

Yushiro: yeah, when you feel super satisfied that it makes you feel pleasure when you take a bite is called foodgasm.

Hakiri: there you go again, with the knowledge you get from manga in earth. Honestly, I think you should stop.

(Y/N): stop it already. We dont need another fight.
Here is the lyrics and the tone. I already made a voice mail telling who sings what part on noire and Nepgear's n-gear. Hey you two dipsh*ts! Were going to the bunker.

Yushiro and Hakiri: Y-YES SIR!

The cpu and cpu candidates sweat dropped from what they had witnessed.

(Y/N): I wont let you two slack off either! Cmon! We're waking up early to start your training! I dont want you two being fried fish kebab in the battlefield.

3rd pov

One thing was sure. The girls did not expect him to act like that. And they all had one thing in mind.

'He sure acts like a general of soldiers and admiral of some special forces.'

Noire and the others went back home while when Histoire got back, she gave Neptune a little lecture and went back to her room to relax. I would say that they need to start training starting tomorrow and be finished at least by 5 days. I just hope they dont cause much ruckus.