Chapter 22

(Y/N) pov

(Y/N): got it.

I went to the second floor and looked for the manager. After a look around I finally found him.

(Y/N): uhhh are you the manager?

Manager: yes I am. Whats the business young man?

(Y/N): I want to perform on the stage for tonight.

Manager: ahh a brave soul has finally arrived. Okay as long as you do good, I wont kick you out.

(Y/N): why?

Manager: well, earlier people came and was rude so I kicked them out.

(Y/N): dont worry sir. I am doing this to make people happy.

Manager: well, goodluck! Because there are special...'GUESTS'. Well, I bid you good luck!

I soon went downstairs and go to the stage. after a while I prepared some songs that I made. I also contacted some friends that I made here in gamindustry. When they came here I was so happy because I was about to perform with my friends. Of course, they helped me with the tones of the songs so I guess you could say we are a band.

(Y/N): you guys nervous?

Lance: yeah...

Trip: whatever let's just do our best

Ayane: that's how we roll. Let's give it our best shot

The four: YEAH!

Soon the time came and we stood up the stage. One thing is for sure that I didn't expect that the CPUs are watching the first performers of the bar. Good thing I wore some disguise.

Lance: dude, the goddesses are here.

(Y/N): dont worry ill use my codename.

Ayane: you going to introduce us?

(Y/N): yep.

Soon the crowd settled and began listening to us. Showing how nervous I am I began to stutter sometimes when I talk

(Y/N): h-hello. I-Im kinda nervous because...its our first time performing. So, please bare with my stuttering for now. This is Lance our second guitarist, that is ayane, our pianoist and second vocalist, that guy over there is trip our drummer, and lastly, im Kanrisha, lead vocalist and lead guitarist. Hope you enjoy.

(I dont own any songs they belong to the respective owners)

(Y/N): thank you! That was our first song for the night. We are doing five songs tonight.

(Y/N): alright, this is the last song for the night.

(Y/N): thank you! Thank you. Have a great night!

I immediately left after I told the other bandmates that I am very secretive of my real identity. I also told them that if they ask for my number to just say that  I have no phones at the moment since It broke. Silly excuse but what can I do? I dont want to trouble the readers with my situation being filled with unknown number calls.it feels like I have stalkers. I guess I can thank lyrica for helping me make my songs. She made me get my inspiration on some stories she told me.

(Y/N): gotta go home. And quick!

Neptune pov

When I asked the bandmates of the lead vocalist where he went, they said he went home. How sad. I was gonna ask for a picture and brag to (Y/N) since he couldnt come

Flashback

I guess I can ask him if he wants to come since he texted me.

_________________________________________

[Nighty night (Y/N) sweet dreams]

[By the way, were going to the bar I opened, wanna come?]

[Sorry neptune, maybe next time]

[Get ready to be boasted on]

[If I get jealous you get pudding]

[DEAL]

_________________________________________

Well I guess I could have fun with them for the night.

Black heart: hey neptune! Are you gonna come for the picture taking or not.

Purple heart: im coming.

Chapter end