❤️Part 7💙

[Havent uploades in forever ;-;]

As Gavin and Nines knocked on the door Connor opens it up in a intent. "YOU GUYS MADE IT!" Connor said excellently as he grabbed both of there rist and pulled them inside, there they saw a couple people from the DPD, and snack stand, and some party game.

"You did a good job planing it out Con~" Hank said as he walked over to them and gave Connor a quick kiss, Hank and Connor both walkes away. "You two have fun!" Connor said holding Hanks hand.

Gavin walked over with Nines following. Gavin talked with Tina most of the time and Connor and Hank where lovey dovey over in the bedroom. Nines felt alone for a bit since he was sitting in the couch by himself. Gavin glanced over and looked at Nines. Gavin walked over and sat next to Nines.

"Hey? What's wrong" Gavin said while holding Nines hand. Nines sighed "It seems like everyones is having a good time with out me..." Nines said. Gavin looked down. "Why not join a conversation?" Gavin said, Nines perked his head like a dog. "I don't know Gav-" Nines was interrupted by Gavin kissing him, Nines was a bit shocked but kissed back. They relased the kiss later. "Better~" Gavin said. "A bit" Nines said. Gavin grips and draged Nines over to Tina and others and started to talk.

Later it was about 10pm and everyone left besides Gavin and Nines, they were on the couch sleep cuddling.

[WOW! 280+ THX TO ALL!!! ALSO 265 WORDS!!][And sorry if it's short]