❤️Part 6💙

((Warning! Homophobics and a bit of panicking))

Gavin woke up and saw Nines still sleeping. He checked the time, '11:27 aye?'  Gavin thought as he got out of bed, he looked at Nines again and smiled leaving the room. Gavin walked into the kitchen and saw 2 coffee cups and 1 plate. Gavin took the 2 coffee cups and startes the coffee machine. As Gavin waited he saw Pumpkin mewing for food, Gavin took some wet cat food and put it into her bowl.

A while later, the coffee was done making so Gavin took both cups of coffee and broght them over into his room where Nines was sleeping.

"Nines?" He whispered shaking Nines with his elbow, "I made coffee". Nines woke up and stretched as he sat up. "Hehe...thanks" Nines said as he took a sip. Gavin sat next Nines on the bed as they sipped the coffee. Gavin layed on Nines shoulder which made him smiled and then he got a message.

Your Invited!
To Sumo's party tonight at 6:30!
Theres going to be lights,Drinks, and more!
Hope you can make it!
~Connor and Hank

Nines giggled a bit. "What is it?" Gavin said. "We got invited to Sumo's party" Nines said as Gavin snickered. "Why are the tin can and the old man have a party for that old rag" Gavin said. "I think we should go" Nines said as he got up finishing his coffee and placing it down on the night stand, Gavin doing the same. Nines picked some clothes for him and Gavin for later.
"Lets go to the store so we can get Sumo something" Nines said. Gavin nodded as they both left the house and went into the car.

Later, they where at the store picking out some toys for Sumo and treats. Nines started to get uncomfortable while being in the store, Gavin noticed so he holded Nines hand which made him a bit calm. At the end they got Sumo 4 toys and 2 bags of treats.

Gavin and Nines go the front desk. "Find anything you two needed" She said as scyned the items. Nines smiled a bit and nodded. The woman looked down as she saw them holding hand, she smiled. "So you two are dateing?" She whispered making Nines blush. "Yes we are" He whispered back. The woman smiled and nodded. Nines was surpried that she didnt roll her eyes at him.

She putted the things in the bag, Gavin payed and left still holding hands. As they left the store they heard someone yell gay sinners to them multiply time. This made Nines very uncomfortable.

They went into the car. In the passanger and Gavin in driver, Nines was panicking a bit. "Nines...." He holded Nines hand, "Just ignore them" He said which calmed Nines down a bit.

Later, they got out of the car and inside checking the time. "Gavin its 5:54, he should get ready" Nines said as he went into Gavin closet and found a gift bag and some tissue paper to put in the bag. Nines putted everything in the bag and covered it with tissue paper. Nines got dressed first wearing a black tee and black ripped up jeans.

"Cute" Gavin said which made Nines blush a bit. "Thanks" Nines said as he smiled. Gavin then changed wearing the same thing as Nines. They didnt mind so they walked out and went into the car and drove to Connor and Hanks house.
_________________________
HOLY FLIP! 110+ READS!! THANK U GUYS SO MUCH!! IM REALLY PROUD OF MY WORK!!

WORDS! 606!