❤️Part 4💙

Hey sorry if this is pretty late ;;-;; , I am really busy with school and stuff so that is why I haven't been posting lots of story's ;;-;;

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As they drove Gavin was getting a bit confused where were they going so he asked Nines where they were going.
"Where going to a coffee shop" Nines said as he smiled. "But what about the people who hate androids?" Gavin said worried about Nines. "Well who cares if I'm a android or one of those assholes" Nines said which made Gavin chuckle a bit.

As they both arrived they both got out and went inside, already there was some people looking at Nines others where whispers about him, this made Nines uncomfortable but didn't show it. Since he wasent wearing his normal cyber-life jacket and instead wearing a t-shirt which was worst.

"Hello, may I take your order?" Said the front desk woman. "Just black coffee" Gavin said which made the woman let out a small smile then she looked at Nines which made her smile drop. "And you?..." She said in rude tone, "Oh nothing for me but thanks for asking" Nines said as the woman rolled her eyes and started making Gavins coffee.

"Nines..." Gavin said as he patted Nines shoulder "You going to be ok?". Nines nodded but still very uncomfortable but it got worst.

When Nines become deveant he started to noticed that people where looking at him. At first it was fine but as it went on with the staring he started getting worst. He felt he was being watched even when he wasn't.

"Here your coffee sir" She said as Gavin took the coffee, the woman winked at Gavin as she turned away Gavin cocked his head as he went off.

"Come on Tin Can" Gavin said. Nines nodded as he followed him to a table and sat down. As Gavin took a sip he noticed that there was writing on the cup, it was her number. Gavin sighed and dranked his coffee.

"Something wrong?" Nines said. "Its nothing" Gavin said. Nines felt more worried and uncomfortable, he started to rub sides of his neck.

Gavin looked at Nines. "Hey Nines? You don't look to hot there?" Gavin said as he finished the coffee and threw the cup away. "Oh! I'm fine" Nines lied "just sore from plowing the snow" Nines said.

Gavin sighed. "Ok. But lets head back before anymore girls give me there number" Gavin grumbled as he left the shop, Nines followed.

They went in the car and drove back Nines was passanger since Gavin thought about him. Nines looked out the window and sighed. Nines looked down which made get Gavin's attention. He sae that Nines eyes where that dark blue like what he saw in the beginning.

They pulled up and they walked out going inside. Nines sat on the couch before Gavin could. Gavin suddenly felt bad for Nines for some reason so he first fed Pumpkin and then sat next to Nines.

"Hey? You ok Nines?" Gavin said which got Nines attention. "Yeah I'm fine" Nines said though he's eyes where still that dark blue. "You sure? Because you eyes don't say it" Gavin said. Nines looked confused. "Your eyes....there a darker blue now" Gavin told Nines. Nines was a bit shocked "Th-they are..." Nines said as he took off his shoes and hugged his knees in the couch. "Nines.....whats wrong?" Gavin said 'why I'm I being nice to Nines?!' Gavin thought to himself.

Nines looked at Gavin and sighed. "Ok..I'll talk.." Nines said. He talked about how uncomfortable he is when people stair and it's worst when there no one around and it feel like hes being watched. Then Gavin told him story's about when he flet like that in high school, how kids called him names because he was gay but Gavin fought back. Nines felt relived that he could have someone to talk to. Nines started to cry.

"I-I'm sorry!" Gavin said though he thought he caused Nines crying. "No no..it's not you..its me" Nines said as he cried. Gavin gave Nines a sideways hug do to how Nines was sitting.

"You will be ok" Gavin said "you will be ok..."

((716 WORDS BABY!))