"miserable"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
"riding around, your love
is shakin' me up and it's
making my heart break"
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

the sun gleamed down at y/n, looking at her body, who was laying down on the hard rocky ground.

y/n groaned squinting her eyes, as the sun glossed brightly. she sat up and looked around, noticing that she spent the night at the quarry. "shit."

she grabbed her backpack and got up, walking to her sad home. she didn't want to go home but where else would she go?

y/n looked up and met eyes with the familiar house she grew up in, she then went inside, instantly spotting her father reading.

"where have you been?" he calmly spoke, putting his book down.

"why the hell do you care? what? you expected me?" y/n scoffed.

"yeah actually i did."

"sure you did." y/n rolled her eyes at him and headed up the stairs and into her bedroom.

she locked the door and threw her backpack on the floor, she grabbed some clothes and headed to her bathroom.

y/n looked at her reflection, she looked at her cheek which had turned into a big bruise. she touched it and groaned, the pain stinging her.

she then took a shower, thoughts running through her mind. unnecessary emotions filling up her mind. after about 30 minutes she got out of the shower and got dressed.

she walked out the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror once more, noticing how different she looked from two years ago.

she then fixed herself up and laid down on her bed, grabbing her diary under her bed from years ago. she looked at the familiar pink notebook and opened it. as she began to flip through the pages and small note fell from it.

she grabbed it and opened it, revealing big messy writing. she instantly recognized the handwriting, it was richard tozier's of course.

dear my love,
i can't stop thinking about you
i truly can't, you make my world
shine. well, i think of you at all
times, but my thoughts of you are
mostly in the shower, when i'm
naked. well, maybe someday i'll
get the chance to get into your
pants ;) but my point is that you
make me happy, you make me
feel things that i've never felt
with anyone before, or in general,
i don't think i've ever been so
in love. anyways i just decided
to write this down, my feelings
for you. you truly are the light
of my life. i hope you know that.
well, i'll see you in my wet dreams
tonight, baby! Bye hotstuff.
Love,
your papi, richie:)3>

y/n slightly chuckled at the letter, reminding her of all the good times in which he would flirt with her uncontrollably.

she continued to look at the pages until another note fell from it. she excitedly opened it up and began to read it.

dear my love,
i feel very heartbroken, why the
hell would you leave me? why
would you leave us? why are you
leaving? you know damn well
that i can't live without you, you
know that! i can't believe you're
actually leaving. i can't imagine
myself being without you, without
being with you, without having you
next to my side. it breaks my heart,
but i hope it's for the best. i wish i
could come along with you, but i can't.
i'm going to miss you so much, i hope
you know that. not one day will you not
cross my mind. i'll always have you in
my heart. always. but i'll always write
to you, always. i'll call you everyday
and try to send as much letters to you
as i can. i will not forget you, ever.
you're the love of my life, and i don't
want to ever lose you. damn it! you're
the mother of my future kids! you'll
never leave my heart, ever. i'll always
make sure to send you letters and i'll
call you everyday, i'll make sure to contact
you everyday. i love you y/n. i'll be waiting
for you, i promise.
Love,
your angel, Richie>3

as y/n read every last word on that letter, she felt her eyes gloss. she felt extremely miserable, he lied, oh shit did he lie. she shoved the letters into her diary and shut it, putting it back under her bed.

y/n laid down on her bed, thinking of how shitty her life is, how shitty it became. she missed the life she used to have, the one in which her parents still loved each other, the life in which richard tozier still loved her, the life in which her friends still loved her. but now her world has become so pitiful.

after a few hours of y/n just thinking, she decided to get up, she put unnecessary junk in her backpack and put it over her shoulders, and put on her shoes.

"oh y/n, why don't you come and have some breakfast," karen spoke from the kitchen.

"i'm not hungry, thanks though." y/n answered.

"well your fathers gone to work, if you're wondering."

y/n sighed and walked into the kitchen, noticing her baby brother in a high chair. "smells great. i'm really not hungry though." y/n spoke walking towards her brother and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"are you sure? you haven't eaten since yesterday."

"i'm fine, thanks karen."

"well here's some money incase you need it." she handed the money to y/n.

"thanks. i'll be back."

y/n then headed out the house and went into her garage, she looked around and finally spotted her skateboard. she grinned walking towards it and checking it out, being in perfect condition.

she grabbed it, closed the garage and started to skate down her neighborhood. as she began to skate she noticed a big group, one in which she was pretty familiar to. the losers club.

it wasn't that hard to spot them, you could easily see a redhead, a boy with crazy curls with a yamaka hanging from his head, a boy with reddish hair, a blonde, a boy with dark hair, and two sets of curly heads, one being shorter then the other.

"shit." y/n whispered, she then began to skateboard faster, trying to past the group. and she did, she past right by them, without them recognizing the girl.

"nice ass!" a voice called behind her.

y/n ignored it, recognizing the voice. she then flipped him off as she began to skateboard away. she wanted to get as far away from him as possible, he already caused her too much damage.