23. Goodbye, Ame

Germany walked into the room, it was nine in the evening and Russia had been waiting for that whole time. Poland was quieter than normal, she was frightened to speak to Russia. 

"Flights are at six thirty tomorrow morning." Germany said, sitting beside Poland and comforting her. She whispered a few words to him, Germany looked over to Russia, who was observing what the tickets said. Germany scowled, turning back to Poland and rubbing her back.

Russia suddenly stood up, stretching a bit before walking to the door.

"What're you doing?" Germany asked, skeptical. Russia turned around a bit, sadness in his eyes. 

"Apologising." Russia announced, turning his back to the rest of the room and leaving the house. He walked down the pavement, the only lights above him streetlights. His mind raced to figure out he was going to sat sorry for whatever he did, right up until he came up to America's place. Golden light seeped through the windows, noise coming from inside. Russia took a deep breath in, walking up to the door.

He was about to knock, except he looked through the window first. He felt jealous of what he saw, but at the same time, somewhat upset. 

He saw America and his family spending time together - UK and France were talking and playing with Aussie, Canada was there and played with New Zealand, and America.. Russia could tell he'd been crying, but he had the biggest smile he'd seen on America's face. He was conversating with England, laughing and having a good time.

Russia nodded, he knew America didn't need him anymore. Maybe America had been waiting to break up with him? Russia just wasn't sure. Instead, he turned away and began walking back. He knew he couldn't do it. But that wasn't the reason he didn't apologise. Deep down, Russia knew that America would be just fine without him, if he appeared again, America would feel upset, it'd lower his self esteem.

Russia came to the conclusion that seeing America ever again wasn't a good idea.

Nothing was at this point.

*

America sprinted home, England chasing after him. England was a pretty good runner, America liked that. But what America didn't like at that time was Russia. Maybe it was for the best that they broke up?

"America, we can talk about this! I won't tell anyone, I promise!" England shouted behind him, America slowed down a bit.

"Promises can be broken." America replied, England was fairly shocked. England immediately knew that he'd been lied to, he'd not been treated as he should've been. Well, he wasn't the only one.

"This one won't be, though." England whispered, America turned around and began to slowly walk home. The rest of the way there was silent, the two boys got into the house and went upstairs. England followed America into his room, America slumped down on his bed as England shut the door.

"So... what was that about?" England questioned him, America scrunched his face into his hands. 

"I.. I just broke up with my boyfriend.. and I know I shouldn't have, he.. he saved my life.. he loved me.. took care of me.. he said he would do anything for me." America said through sniffles, England rubbed circles on his back.

"You can apologise, right? Get back together?" England suggested, America's expression hidden through his dark glasses and hands. He shook his head, crying a bit louder.

"Russia's leaving.. he's moving away soon, there's no point.." America said, having flashbacks about Anon. He missed Anon, much too much.

Anon taught him so much.. he couldn't possibly name everything he'd taught him. 

England sighed, nodding. He had a sudden idea, a flash of genius. 

"We could tell.. our.. parents and see if we could invite Canada over? Family time makes everything better.. right?" England grinned, America looked up a bit. He shrugged slightly, England handed him his phone. "Your choice."

America smiled a tad bit, England was.. awesome. He couldn't wait to get to know him better..

England patted America's back, standing up and trying to pull America off of his bed. America laughed a bit, getting up himself.

The two walked downstairs, France and UK were talking amongst themselves. Yep, you all knew that France would jump up from her seat and worry about America. And that's what she did. UK was close behind her, England left America's side, speaking with UK about what happened.

Meanwhile, France sat America down and didn't even ask what happened. Instead, she gave New Zealand to him, the child giggled and waved around her arms.

"Paki paki!" New Zealand clapped, America laughed, he hadn't a single idea about what she was saying. He figured it'd be something to do with clapping, but he doubted himself as soon as he thought so.

"When'd she learn that?" America asked, New Zealand continued to clap. France shrugged, tickling the baby on the tummy.

Peasants clap for me or I'll hunt you down in your sleep. I'm not even joking.. AUDIENCE WHO ARE READING THIS CLAP FOR ME.

--

England brought UK into the hallway beside the lounge, sighing once they were out or earshot.

"Russia broke up with America.. is it ok if you get Canada over here?" England whispered, UK looked shocked, but nodded anyway.

"I wouldn't think that Russia would-"

England cut UK off, "Actually, America broke up with Russia since Russia wanted him to pretty much run away with him and never come back. Yes, I like eavesdropping."

UK's head tilted, he seemed to be pissed.

"What happened to Russia?" UK asked, crossing his arms and leaning on the wall. England shook his head and shrugged.

"I don't know. I don't think any of us do." He stated. UK nodded, thanking England and pulling out his phone to call Canada. England went into the lounge and sat beside America, he played with New Zealand and spoke with France about something England didn't really care about.

America looked over to England, England responded to his look with a smile. It was silent, America wondered what Russia was doing.

*

"Goodbye America."

---

Fuccing let's go two more chapters and a cosplay contest

I don't have any furniture in my house either.. Two guys stole it all; their names were 'the movers'.

Welp I'll see ya all next time

°°Crazed°°