8. Dilemma

America stepped backwards, his jaw wide open. So many thoughts ran through his head, so many problems with one at the top of them all.

What about Anon?

America tried to smile, pulling Russia into a hug.

"I.. like you too..." America said. Shit, that wasn't meant to be what he was supposed to say-

In the background, Japan was fangirling while Germany and Poland tried to shut her up.

Russia eventually hugged America back, holding him tight.

"Let's find this mystery figure of yours." Russia whispered, America feeling dread because of being reminded of Anon.

The two split up, America looking into Russia's eyes.

"How long have you like me for?" America asked, holding Russia's hand out in front of them.

"You have no idea!" Russia laughed, America smiling. He loved Russia's laugh, it was so heart warming and made him feel comfortable.

America's mind screamed at him, what about Anon? He thought the two were closer than America and Russia, but.. maybe not..

The bell rang, everybody hurrying to their classes. America pretty much dragged Russia there, since the taller boi was slower than him.

Once they arrived at class, they decided to carry on with their day like Russia never confessed. Except the two were still close, even closer than normal friends would be.

The day went by quickly, a normal day, Japan fangirling every second Russia and America were seen together, and Germany and Poland supporting their sexuality.

Mhm, yeah, the day went by as fast as when Thanos clicked his finger. ((I'm sorry))

America walked home, Canada not even trying to keep up with him anymore. Little did they know, Russia followed them, too.

America turned around, he felt eyes watching his back. He saw Canada, and Russia in the distance. America froze, a grin forming on his face.

America waved to him, pretty much telling him to hurry up so that Russia could walk beside America.

Russia did so, soon talking to the shOrtie, and the shOrtie talking back.

Canada found it odd, he could've sworn they weren't just friends. He needed to get involved, one way or another.

He ran up to the two, repeatedly tapping America on the shoulder.

"Dude, stop." America said, frustrated. Canada stopped, Russia and America stopping too.

"Is Russia allowed to come over..?" Canada asked, America pulling that 'do you not fUcking know?' kinda face.

"Yes, Canada. He is." America turned around, Russia backtracking right back to the conversation they were having before. Canada couldn't help but to eavesdrop.

"...no, Third Reich would have, like, power 7000.." and with that, Canada decided, 'fuck this shit I'm out'.

The group eventually got home, Russia nervous to present himself to America's parents.

"It'll be ok, alright?" America said, comforting Russia. Russia slowly nodded, standing closer to America in an act of defense.

America opened the door, the room immediately filled with the sound of Australia playing with his Quantus plane set. ((Quantus is an Australian airline, I don't know if that's how you spell it though..))

"Gidday, who's he?" Australia immediately asked, pointing to Russia.

"He's a friend. Hey, Aussie? Where's mum and dad?" America questioned, Australia shrugging. New Zealand was in her cradle, something wasn't right. If they went shopping they'd always take New Zealand.

"Something's not right.." America muttered under his breath. Canada began to search downstairs, America walking upstairs with Russia.

They checked each room, only to find nothing. Then they came to America's parents room.

America knocked, opening the door slightly. There lay France and UK, just having a smol nap.

America smiled, resolving the situation. He tapped Russia on his shoulder, motioning for them both to go downstairs. Once they did, Canada was found sitting down with New Zealand in his arms.

"Mum and Dad are having a nap." America said to his brother, Canada nodding.

"So, introduce me to your family?" Asked Russia, looking at New Zealand.
America nodded, slightly leaning on Russia.

"This is New Zealand.." America started, pointing to his baby sister. "..that's Australia..." He said, looking at the young boy running around with his planes. "And this is Canada." And Canada waved, immediately tending back to the baby girl.

Russia smiled, leaning down to introduce himself to Aussie.

"Hey, my name's Russia." Russia said, Australia smiling, his big eyes completing the picture.

"Gidday, Russia! Are you my brother's new boyfriend?" Aussie asked out of the blue, Russia taken aback. Canada seemed interested, listening in on the conversation.

America slightly blushed, as well as Russia. The two looked at eachother, Aussie anxious for the answer.

"..Yes, I guess you can say that.." Russia eventually replied, Canada's eyes widening in surprise.

"Really?" Canada asked, tapping America on the shoulder. America nodded, Canada turning to Russia with the overprotective bug brother face.

"Don't break him, or I'll break you." Canada said evilly, Russia turning away like nothing happened. He didn't even respond, he didn't want to try to defend himself in such a way he'd offend Canada.

"Y-yeah, I won't..." Russia spat out, trying his best to not to stutter, but failing.

The next few minutes were silent, until they all heard footsteps coming down the staircase.

"Hello, boys, sorry for not-" It was UK, and UK paused in the middle of his sentence when he saw Russia.

"Oh.. hello, Russia." He said calmly. Russia waved to him, still watching Aussie.

"I'm really sorry for what happened back then... I had sever anger issues, and please just know I won't do anything to you or your family." Russia quickly said, UK nodding as he took New Zealand from Canada.

"Is mum still in bed?" America asked, UK nodding again. It seemed as though he wasn't one to talk today.

"She's feeling ill." UK finally said, sitting on the sofa beside the one Canada, Russia and America sat on.

Suddenly there was many footsteps running around upstairs, soon coming downstairs. Its was France in a dressing gown, looking extremely pale. Even so, she had a wide smile across her face.

"RUSSIA!"