18 Town

I hummed as shinah and I explored the market. We had already rented a room.
"We just need a few more things. I'm pretty sure they're over there though."
"I want... over there...check." shinah informed me quietly.
"Okay, I'll be in this tent okay?"
He nodded and slid through the crowd. I strolled over to the tent and examined the supplies.
"Sir, this tent you're selling, how much is it?"
We discussed the price a little bit before I got a lower piece with his purchase of several blankets. I decided not to mention blankets were already on Yoons list.
I added the items to my bag and scanned the crowd for Shinah. I tapped my foot and slid to another tent.
"Umm, sir. This dress.."
"Hmmm? Oh yes. This is a beautiful dress, although it looks a little small for you."
"No, I was thinking my friend might like it. Is it for sale?"
"Of course. The price is on the tag."
The price was perfect. "Thank you!" I paid him and slid to another booth to buy Shinah some sweet buns. I slid from booth to booth. When I finally looked up I realized I had traveled to far.
"Oops. Which way did I cone from..."
I glanced around nervously.
"Luna..."
I spun and smiled at Shinah. "Oh good, I was afraid I was lost for a second. But if you're here then I'm safe."
"..."
"Anyway, we should probably head back and get everyone. But I bought you some food!"
~~~~~~~~~~~
TIMESKIP BROUGHT BY DUMPLINGS
I hummed to myself as I brushed my long hair. Everyone was aweing at the new dress I'd gotten Yona. Yoon had found my stash of money and lectured me on the importance of surviving. So I'd given it all to him.
Now I stared out the window happily as everyone laughed with another.
"I'm gonna go for a walk!" I announced suddenly. Hak and Jaeha pushed Shinah towards me.
"Shinah wants to go!" They announced.
"Hey, Shinah was resting." I disagreed.
"Do you not want shinah to go?" Hak teased.
I narrowed my eyes. "That's not what I said nor is it the problem."
"I want...to go.."
Everyone stared at Shinah.
"Eh??"