10 Lady Lily

I hummed quietly to myself as i mended Yona's clothes.It was just past noon, and everyone was in town dealing with some crisis. I hadn't asked, i stayed here so they would have a safe place to come back to.

I tilted my head as i used the words to put the humming into effect. (song above) I pinned Yona's dress to the line and set to work sharpening the weapons the group had left behind. i knew they were staying at an inn, so i didn't feel the need to be careful with my appearance. So i simply wore a light blue kimono with a white sash. My hair was loose, but i continuously tucked it behind my ear. i didn't feel like mentioning i had a lot of money on me so i had simply sneaked into town and bought new clothes and weapons. I felt like surprising the group when they got back. I breezily hoped Yoon would like the tent.

"Wow Luna i didn't know you could sing." A calm voice commented. I spun to face the entire group. They all looked surprised, even the new girl they'd brought with them. My expression flickered as i glanced at her. She stood tall, but i could tell she was nervous.

"I didn't realize you would be back so soon." I replied as i turned back around. i shook out the sheet and folded it.

"I dint know you could sing so well!" Kija smiled. "Id heard rumors that a wo-"

"Woman." Jae-ha interrupted. "he didn't realize women could sing. The women at his village probably couldn't."

I smiled slightly as Yona pulled the woman towards me. "Luna this is Lily! Lily this is our companion Luna!"

"Why didn't you go into town with them?" Lily asked.

"Didn't want to."

"Oh, so you're just here to keep them healthy?"

"No. that Yoon's job."
"So what do you do then?" She asked quizzically. I narrowed my eyes as my walls rose instantly.
Why are you so dead set on knowing?"
"I'm just curious." She defended. Yona stepped between us quickly.
"Luna, thank you for setting up the beds, I'm sure we'll all sleep comfortably tonight."
"You're sleeping here?" Lily demanded in shock.
"It was a lot colder in the mountains! Its nice here!"
Timeskip brought to you by contact lens idk
I slipped almost completely underwater as Yona stumbled about who she loved.
"What about you Luna? Do you have a special someone?"
I pulled my head completely above water.
"No. I don't have a special someone."
"Eh? But you seemed awful close the the masked man while we were coming here."
I shrugged at the blonde woman. "Did I? I assure you it was merely friendly conversation. I do not see shinah in that way and the feeling is mutual."
"Awwwww. What's he look like under that mask anyway? Is he handsome?"
"I wouldn't know." I glanced up as Yona stood and excused herself. "I'll go with you."
We walked quietly, both in our own thoughts. I did really want to know what shinah actually looked like, but I wasn't about to bother him about it. He was probably sleeping anyway.
Yona suddenly gasped and took off. I quickly followed and turned the corner just in time to see her arm get sliced open. I slid in front of her and blocked the blade to her back.
I inhaled sharply as the blade sunk into my arm. I bit back my pain as I harshly kicked the man.
"Take her and run." I snapped at yona. She nodded as lily froze.
"Its just a pathetic girl. Your friends won't get far." A man flicked his hand broadly. "Kill her."
I dodged a blade and tackled the man to the ground.
"Luna!"
I looked up in shock to see Yona appear with a sword. I grit my teeth. Id never had to protect someone else while fighting.
I kicked the man I'd tackled and he fell unconscious.
"Yona!" I slipped in front of her as a sword meant for her sliced my back wide open. I groaned but spun to face the man anyway.
"I'll kill you for that." I hissed angrily. I took a step forward as yona darted around me to attack them. I grit my teeth as my vision blurred. I was used to wounds. A little cut... it surely wouldn't... make me... unconscious..........or not.