13 The Elder

I growled loudly at the white haired elder. I hated the bags under his eyes, the wrinkles showing how much he smiled. I hated how soft his hands looked and how his belly was full.
"Via, have you finally come to kill us?" He spread his hands wide. "We have prepared for that Via!"
Several med laughed. More teens watched me distrustfully. A woman with black hair and a man with dark blue eyes watched me disdainfully.
"What a burden." I heard them say, even as their mouths stayed motionless.
I watched the village surround me and dug my claws into the ground as I bared my teeth at them.
"Come now Via, what's with that monstrous form? Where's that pretty young gilt we all knew?"
I glared gratefully at the man as the villagers laughed. I hated them. I hated then so much shattered my heart.
Instead of transforming I straightened myself to my full height and glared at him directly. I trained my ears forward and didn't let them flicker as the villagers strayed whispering hatefully.
"Show us your true form you demonic beast!"
I snapped at my chains as they were pulled. The village shrieked and let go as I lunged at him. I quickly spun and lunged .ar the other.
I took the opportunity to wiggle out of the chains and darted around several villagers, causing mayhem.
I spotted a small girl in the middle of te group looking scared. I could tell she was going to be hurt if she stayed there for much longer.
I easily snatched her and set gear aside, I nudged her and she stared at me with wide eyes.
"Arebt you supposed to eat children?" She asked. I shook my head before jumping out of the way as a spear sailed towards me.
I snarled at the slowly grouping villagers.
"Stupid beast!" A boy with black hair snapped at me. I felt no remorse as I rammed into him.
"Stop this Via!" The elder yelled.
I paced towards him, my tail slowly swung from side to side. I paused a ladd away and narrowed my eyes. I allowed myself to change into my human form, ignoring the danger.
"My name is not Via you foolish old man. Thou face cause my entire life to be ruined for several years because I wouldst give you my curse."
Suddenly I was tackled to the ground and pinned to the ground. I struggled fiercely and felt the wound on my back open up.
"Just die!" Someone yelled. I rolled out of the way just in time to avoid a beheading.
"I'll die when he does!" I yelled defiantly before I was roughly shoved to the ground. My head hit concrete and my sight buzzed. It couldn't possibly have been good for me to hit my head so many times in so few weeks.
I shifted into my wolf form and swagger to my feet. I inhaled deeply as several people ran towards me with weapons.
I tilted my head and let out a deafening howl. The villagers dripped their weapons and clutched their heads as my campaign emotions filled their hearts.
This. This was my power, to make others feel that I felt. To understand how I felt. They were forced to feel it. And my emotions were so much more powerful as a wolf.
The backlash of my power? I was beyond drained as I reverted to the easiest form to hold, my human form. I staggered before collapsing.
I felt strong arms scoop me up before I could touch the ground and something covered the top half of my face. I could tell without looking it was shinahs mask, but I was too exhausted to even argue.