Masquarade

Baileys PoV
I want to spend more time with mummy, but she got hurt real bad. she walked right into a knife! I'm super worried about her, After seeing what happened between Caroline and her mum I was sacred the same might happen to me. "Ready to go bailey?" Caroline called up the stairs. "Yeah!" I shouted back putting my socks back on. Caroline was talking me dress shopping today probably to distract me from mummy being hurt since Tonight Mrs Lockwood is holding a party where everyone dresses in fancy outfits and wear masks. "caroline, Can we get sweeties?" I asked excitedly holding her hand as we began walking. "Hmm" she held her chin in a thinking manner, she glanced at me. "Of course!" She exclaimed picking me up and tickling me. I laughed loudly. "Anything for you pumpkin." She carried me the rest of the way I snuggled closely into her neck. "Here we are" she placed me down as we walked into the store. There was so many beautiful dresses in all different colours and sizes. I gasped in delight with bright eyes. "Can I really get one?" she chuckled looking down at me. "Of course what else could you go in." She paused "your pyjamas?" I giggled tugging her further into the store towards some dresses I liked. "Slow down Bailey." She laughed at me eagerness. I can't wait to try some on.

After trying on loads of dresses I finally found the perfect one. It was pick with white lace on it. I love it! "You look beautiful bails!" She kissed my hair. "Now let's get you out of it." I gasped shocked and backed away. "Carebear No! I wanna stay in it FOREVER!" I shrieked in a serious tone. "Come on Bailey." She begged but I shook my head crossing my arms stubbornly. "You want it to be a surprise don't you?" I tilted my head confused. "Imagine everyone's face when you walk In looking gorgeous in this amazing dress." She continued. "You will be the prettiest lady there." I giggled, nodding eagerly I allowed her to change me back into my normal boring clothes. "Now let's go get some sweeties!" Caroline announced excitedly causing me to squeal with joy. "Yay!!!!"

After stopping off for sweets we got home. Mummy was back! "Mummy!" I screamed and ran to the couch which she was lying on. I flung my arms around her. "Bailey!" Alaric and Elena shouted and I backed up startled. "Sorry bailey but Jenna's tummy's Hurt, remember you have to be carful, alright?" I nodded I slowly walked to mummy and hugged her round to shoulder Gently. "Sorry mummy." I mumbled looking down shamefully. "It's okay baby. I'm fine, you didn't hurt me." I smiled glad she was okay. "Caroline bought me a dress!" I told her all about my day with Caroline and showed her my new dress but told her not to tell Elena or Alaric since it was a surprise. "I promise." She said as we joined pinkies. "I'm gonna go out it on before Jeremy leaves without me." I told her skipping up to my room. Quickly putting my dress on and racing back down stairs back to mummy. She gasped "OH bailey you look amazing." She kissing my head "why don't you go in the kitchen and show Alaric and Elena." I hugged her quickly and ran to the kitchen. Alaric and Elena smiled at me. " Look at you bails! Give us a twirl." Elena said, I spun round quickly giggling when my dress twirled with me. "Could pass for a sophisticated lady." Alaric said I gasped glaring at him "I AM a lady!" I stamped my foot angrily. "My deepest apologies Ms Gilbert." He bowed in respect, I giggle happily. "Thank you kind Sir!" They both laughed. "Okay bailey lets go." Jeremy called from the doorway. "Bye bye!" I waved at them running to Jeremy. "Wow!" He paused as I walked out the door. "Who are you and what have you down with my baby sister." He closed the door walking towards his car. "It is me silly!" I laughed. "Really I hardly recognised you. You look mature." Oh no he did not. "Excuse me." He chuckled lifting me into the car. "Okay okay. Let's show you off to the world yeah." I called my hands together joyfully. "Woo hoo!"

This party is so fun. Everybody loves my dress and Elena decided to come I thought she wasn't feeling good by she changed her mind. I decided to go and find Caroline to thank her for taking me dress shopping. "What are Damon and Stefan up to?" I heard Elena's voice coming from the next room. "What do you mean?" She must be talking to caroline, I waited just outside the doorway until they finished talking. "I've got Jeremy Gilbert luring me out to the lake. What's going on?" Why did she say his name? She never does? I stepped forwards so I could see them. Elena has Caroline pinned against the wall. What is she doing? " I don't now...... nothing." Caroline stutters terrified, she never stutters. Elena suddenly holds Caroline roughly against the wall by her neck. I cover my mouth to stop any noise coming out. "Don't lie to me, caroline. They are up to something. What is it?" Elena demanded. "I....." before Caroline could finish Elena hold her neck tighter causes her to gasp for air. I accidentally let a sob slip catching Elena's attention. They both look at me, Elena smirks while Caroline looks more scared "bailey?" She gasped. Suddenly Elena appears behind me harshly grasping my arm. Tears now fell freely from my eyes. Elena leant down close to my neck panicking Caroline. "Wait! No no no no....." Elena stood straight still holding my arm. "They're trying to kill you, alright!" She looked at my smiling to make me feel better. I struggled in Elena's grip but she held tighter making me whimper. "Katherine I told you, please let bailey go!" Caroline begged, Wait! Katherine! Why does she look like Elena. "I figured as much." I Tried to reach for Caroline again, but 'Katherine' held onto my shoulder pushing down slightly. "Not so fast cutie. Where is the moonstone?" She demanded Caroline who answered with out hesitation. "Bonnie has it." I wiped my tears away not wanting to cry anymore. "And where is bonnie now?" Katherine asked sarcastically. "She's upstairs." Katherine started dragging me upstairs roughly. "Please...." I mumble sacred. "Shut it!" She snapped

"which room is it!" Caroline paused "let bailey go!" She twisted my arm funny and I screamed in pain "it's that one" Caroline points to the double door in the middle. Katherine lushes the doors joe. Still dragging me along. "Where is she?" Caroline looked at me guiltily. Katherine realises my arm and stomps toward Caroline but can't leave the room. "What the..... Stefan!" I turned around to see Stefan holding a sodden stake. "Hello katherine." His eyes widen as he sees me. "Goodbye Katherine." Caroline spike snuggly before walking away. "You don't really think you can kill me with do you? Especially with mini Gilbert watching." I stepped back in fear. "Bailey go hide" I nodded and ran towards the cupboard at the back of the room, listening to there conversation. "No but he can." Stefan said and then there was a loud bang and lots of movement. "Stop!" I heard my brothers voice "your hurting Elena! Everything your doing to her is happening to Elena." I peek out the door to see damon about to kill Katherine. "You think you two are the only one with a witch on your side? Wrong and something tells me my witch is better than yours." She stands up taking the stake form Damon. " Jeremy go check on Elena make sure she's okay." Jeremy runs off, I sniffle loudly. "Bailey!" Damon breaths out shocked. "Dami!" I ran terrified into his arms, he held me close with my head buddies into his chest. "Let's all make sure poor Elena is okay, just a little more pressure." She cuts her hand with the stake before aiming it at her stomach "this is really gonna hurt" she smirked once again. "Wait" Damon shouts and she stops falling back onto the couch. "Okay. So how about the moon stone."

Damon leaves me in the chair and I cuddled closely into the cushion. "The three of us together just like old times. The brother who loved me to much and the one who didn't love love me enough." Damon glances at me before saying "and the evil slut vampire who only loved herself." I giggle as Damon smirked triumphantly. "Let's not forget the little bailey Gilbert, or is it summers since you helplessly call Jenna mummy since your real one left you." I started at her looked up at her with watery eyes. "Leave her out of this Katherine!" Stefan snapped angrily. "Bailey why don't you go see if your sisters okay?" Stefan suggested, I slowly made my way to the door but was stopped by an invisible barrier. They continued talking not noticing I wasn't here I kept trying but to no prevail. "Bailey I said leave, it's not safe." Stefan said making his way towards me. "I can't" i mumbled sadly, Dami came and knelt down in front of me. "What do you mean munchkin?" Tears silently rolled down my face and I turned and bashed my hand against the barrier. I breathed heavily. "What wrong with me!" I started to panic hating being trapped. "Shh Bailey it's okay!" He took my face in his hands "look I'm stuck too" he put his hand against the barrier. My breathing sped up and I felt a serge of power flow through me. Damon's and Stefan backed away from me slowly as Katherine starred at me intrigued. My skin began to have a burning feeling "Dami it hurts!" He stepped towards me but Stefan stopped him. They talked for a moment but I couldn't here anything, I closed my eyes to try and block out the pains when I felt arms rap around me. "It's okay bailey I got you." Dami cradled me as my skin still burnt. "What's wrong with me?" I cried as he rocked me back and forth. "I don't know munchkin. I don't know" my eyes became incredibly heavy and I couldn't stay awake. "Bailey stay awake please." I tried but couldn't. "Don't close your eyes!" His voice was panicked, but I couldn't keep them open. "Bailey!" His voice faded as I let the dark consume me.