An amazing Mummy

Baileys PoV
Everyone has been distance since the founders parade except Jeremy and Bonnie. Jeremy is my brother and he promised he will never abandon me, as for Elena she has. As for bonnie when me and Dami were stuck in the fire I almost died, but Dami got me out. To ensure my survival Bonnie used her magic to save me and she is worried there will be side affects. I'm perfectly fine and I keep telling her but she's still stressed out. I try not to complain to much bonnie was away for a while because her grams died but she's back and I'm so glad to hang out with her. I haven't spoken to Dami since the parade I begged Jeremy to take me to him but he refused and I'm worried something wrong. On a brighter note there is another event today and it's a beautiful day the sun is gained ever so brightly and I can't wait. I woke up before Mummy woke me and was already dresses buzzing with excitement. I thought I should wait before going out seeing as I had to go through elenas room, and I'm meant to be careful around her. She's not feeling herself lately apparently. I couldn't take it anymore and ran out and down the stairs but mummy wasn't there. "Jeremy?" I shouted scared I was alone, ever since all this vampire business started I've been terrified whenever I was by myself. "I'm here Bailey don't worry." Jeremy called appearing at the top of the stairs. I signed with relief "where mummy?" I asked curiously. "She helping mayor Lockwood set up, she told you yesterday" Jeremy made his way towards me concerned. "I don't remember" I mumbled, he picked me up carrying me towards his room. "Seriously bails that's the third time this week." He pauses as I looked down shamefully. "Maybe I should call bonnie." He reaches for his phone, I gasped. "No Jeremy Bonnie doesn't need to know, I'm okay. I promise." He signed shaking his head before doing my hair.

Jeremy went to talk with Tyler so he left em to wonder. He was okay doing so as everyone on mystic falls new me and I'd be safe. I was bored, Ideally walking round. When I spotted Damon and Stefan. "Dami!" I yelled excitedly, he looked back at me frowning. I stopped upset he wasn't happy to see me. Then he walked away from Stefan avoiding me. I waked over to Stefan my mood visit my down. "What did I do Stef?" I asked starting up at him with watery eyes. "You didn't do anything Bailey." He sign picking me as I snuggled trying not cry. Before he could say anything a man walked up. "Stefan right? The other Salvatore" I took one look at this man and birdied my head in stefans neck ande silently cried. "The nice one. The one offering an apology." I listened silently trying to control my tears failing as the kept flowing. "Not interested" the man snapped amused. I zoned out seeing damon watching them from afar. I slowly waved in his direction, praying he'd wave back and he did. I smiled and wiped me tears away. Mason walks away leaving me in Stefan's arms "you okay?" He asked me I nodded with a weak smile which he returned. "What are you doing?" Dami appeared next to us. "Negotiating peace on your behalf." I stared wide eyes at Dami. He looked at me with anger eyes seeing me instantly turned his expression to regret. "Dami?" I spoke weakly, he shook his head. "And What are you thinking going near that beast with Bailey." He looked straight at me "she's already been through enough." I wriggled and Stefan set me down. I ran away as fast as I could crying. "Bailey!" I heard damon shout but I ignore him. I ran into the woods not to far in but still far enough there weren't any people.

I didn't know how long I had been sitting here, in the middle of the woods chin rested against my knees. I've stopped crying but don't wanna go back to the party. I slowly stand up knowing everyone will be worried, I froze now standing up straight hearing a branch snap from the other side of the tree. I was to afraid to look after everything that's happened. I could hear 3 different voices but couldn't quite hear what they were saying. Suddenly 2 shots are fired and I hear bodies fall. "Thank you mason." It was sheriff Forbes. I peeked round to tree seeing police dragging away Stefan and Dami. More tears began to fall, slowly stepping forward trying not to make a sound. I headed back towards everyone else, when I tripped over a root. Liz and mason both turned to me, the sheriff (Liz) had her gun pointed directly me. I stared at her, noticing it was me she lowers her gun. "Bailey?" I continued to stare terrified. "I got this sheriff." Mason the man Dami was mad went near me said them Liz left. I quickly bolted away from him "HEY!" I didn't get very far before he lifted me from behind. I violently thrashed sobbing uncontrollably. "Shh. It's okay kid." I continued to wriggle "you hurt Dami and Stefan!." I screamed. He froze fighting his grip. "Listen kid they are dangerous." No I wouldn't believe him. I felt a force flow through me and I escaped his arms. Turning round I saw that mason was knocked out cold on the forest floor. I didn't waste any more time and ran to find Elena. "Bailey?" It was caroline, i ran towards her tears freely flowing. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Your mum she hurt.... hurt.... she hurt Dami and
Steffie." Elena appeared "what's going on?" She looked at the two of us. "Somethings wrong" Caroline shagging walling pilling me along, with Elena not far behind. Mason appears in front of us I tug on Caroline's arm. "What are you guys doing out here?" He asked staring directly at me. "Have you seen stefan?" Elena asked nicely he looked at her "yeah I have Elena. Seen damon too, but you already New that, right Bailey." I hid further behind Caroline. "Where are they?" Elena snapped she was very protective of me. "You don't need me for that. I'll let your friend here sniff them out." He looked at Caroline "Does your mother know what you are?" Caroline glared "I'm happy to tell her" he chuckled "leave her alone." I shouted at him and then grabbed he Elena. I gasped trying to rush forward. "Don't be stupid! Necks snap easy around here!" Caroline gently pushed me behind her getting ready to attack mason. "I can take you" she declared keeping a watchful eye on what masons doing. "Pipe-squeak over here might. But you really think you could take me?" I hid further behind Caroline. "Yes I do." She flashed forwarded throwing mason against a tree knocking him out again. "Told you." She kicks mason. "Come on" She starts walking away, I stop next to mason and kick him to. I giggled and ran after Elena and Caroline. We stopped at the Lockwood cellar, Caroline was listening closely. "What is it?" Elena asks, Caroline face turns to panic. "My mom! She killing them." Elena looked shocked. "No!" I shouted and ran down the stairs. "Bailey wait." Elena followed behind. I police man with a gun jumps in front of me. I screamed with fright as he was about to shoot, but Elena stopped him and hit his head with a plank. "Bailey? Elena What are you doing!" Liz asked confused. "You can't kill them, I won't let you." Elena spoke bravely. Damon groaned in pain. "DAMI!" I ran to his side. "Bailey? Get out of here." I shock my head and snuggled into his side terrified he would die too. "Who else is with you?" Liz remanded with her gun pointed at the entrance. There was sound of movement as the other police man disappeared. Caroline steps out from the shadow looking down "Hi mum." She said sadly with blood all over her face.

Damon and Stefan are all better now. But Caroline's mum won't talk to her. I would hate that if it were mummy. She came up stairs after trying it talk to her mum downstairs. I ran to her, hugging her tightly. "I'm sorry, carebear!" She Cryed hugging me back. "It's okay baby. I'm fine." She was a terrible liar but I didn't push her. Elena finally took me home, "mummy!" I yelled running to her, hugging her tightly. "Hey bails." I didn't wanna let go. "What's this for." I pulled away smiling up at her. "For being an amazing mummy." She chuckled hugging me again. "Thank you!" She whispered before taking me to bed in her room. Cuddling all night.