a4

"its ok yoora, we all have our hardships in life.
now sleep tight ok? you dont have training tomorrow."

when yoora woke up it felt like the whole mansion was empty.
yoora walked downstairs to see an empty place.
"hello?"
no answer.
"am i alone?"
still no answer.

yoora thought that she was alone. key point alone.

"well, well, well is this the one and only park yoora?"
"who are you?"
yoora eyed the person in front of her suspiciously.
"does that matter?"
"yes it does, in fact a lot."
yoora took the closest object she could find which happend to be a gun just for her luck.
she checked the amo.
full. bingo!

"well then lets say im from a gang. that hates stray kids."
"ever heard of nct? nice to meet you i'm hansol. plus i was here to ruin chan but looks like ill ruin you."
"are you from twice, i have never seen you before?"
"im not from twice. nice too meet you hansol im yoora or the person that will ruin you, im from stray kids."
"ruin me? thats just pathetic dear."
"too bad that will be your last words."

*bang!*

yoora looked down at the person who was left covered in blood. lying on the ground and not even moving slightly.
"oh my god! what have i done what have i done? im a murderer."

yoora was basically having a panic attack since she had just killed a person. which ment nct would probably be after her. she didnt even know how many people nct were and she got herself in this mess.

yoora was crying. she reached over for her phone and called chan. she had to inform this.
"hello yoora is anything-,"
"c-chan i killed s-so-someone."
"wait what calm down what happened?"
"i was not alone and there was this guy named hansol from nct he told me he was going to ruin you but instead he'll ruin me so i got scared and shot him."
"who?"
"h-hansol."
"we're on our way keep all doors and windows locked at all costs!"

chan had a rather furious tone than the calm one he always carried. now yoora was even more terrified.

not even ten minutes later they were back with 7 more new guys and 2 new girls.
immediately one of the new girls and one of the new guys took her into a separate room.
"hi my name is suzy, and thats jackson dont worry much we'll just talk and be quiet mostly."

"you'll be in this room no matter what if we go out and tell you to stay you stay, you'll leave only when we call you to."

yoora had everything in this room, her medicines and even her black suit.
suzy and jackson had left and told her to stay. so she stayed. she could hear voices talking but she didnt think much of it.

"what yoora did was dangerous i agree but wouldnt it be more dangerous if hansol actually took our folders and learnt everything about us?"
"you're correct jaebum but nct will do everything to ruin us now."
"we should watch out ever second at this point but i think nct might be after us just now."
"they are, jae they are."
"how do you know that bam?"
"well seungmin tracked them down and it looks like they're coming."
"chan you've been extremely quit this whole time what are you thinking?"
"oh me, im thinking about one thing and that is this just means war and we should all be ready."