"Okay so great news..."

I turned around quickly almost getting whiplash.

"I reached my team and I have somewhere I can meet them. Could you show me the back door. I think it's best if I leave out that way."

"Oh yes right. Follow me."

I led him to the back of the building and unlocked the door. I stepped aside.

"Here you go. Good luck"

"Thank you so much Arabella."

He opened the door but then stopped. I held my breath as he looked back at me.

"Hey do me a favor?"

Anything!

I nodded yes.

"Don't tell anyone about me being here."

"I won't, I promise."

He smiled

"I owe you."

With that he rushed out placing his hood back on his head. I slowly closed the door and locked it.

That didn't just happen...

The Next Morning

Ring Ring..

I groaned at the annoying sound of my house phone ringing.

"Hello?"

My eyes refused to open with the heaviness keeping them shut. I scrunched up my face as I felt sunlight hit it.

"Bella! Where are you? Are you not coming to class today?"

"Hm? Wh-What time is it?"

"It's 8:09."

"What!?"

I shot up fully awake at this point.

"Hurry and get here. The professor is late today luckily for you so you have like ten minutes to get ready. Hurry!"

I hung up.

Oh gosh my back hurts like hell. I thought to myself as I stood up from bed. I must've been really tired to oversleep.

I tripped over something random as I rushed to the bathroom.

Luckily with no traffic and God on my side, I made it to class without the professor being there.

"Woah."

I heard her say as I plopped down in my seat slamming everything thing down.

"Just. Don't. "

"Rough morning?"

"Rough week."

She chuckled picking up my notebook I dropped.

"It's not like you to oversleep. Everything alright?"

"Yeah I guess I was just having some good sleep. Oh I had the wildest dream involving Justin Bieber. I even woke up with my back hurting."

She giggled

"Don't we all? I know I do"

"Ew hey not like that."

"Alright quiet down everyone. I sincerely apologize for being late but let's quickly get started." Our professor started speaking as soon as he entered the room.

I straightened up in my seat ready for today's lecture.

"Oh gosh, another lecture from him and I'll probably kill myself."