Trust

Nobody's P.O.V
Xuriella stormed into the Blackpink house with a pissed look on her face.She couldn't believe Jennie,her best friend could lie to her.

"Jennie!!!,where the f*ck are you!"The young girl as she walked into the Living room where the other girls were.

"Hey! Am your Unnie,have some respect!!"Jennie responded,shocked at Xuriella's behavior,but the girl could care less.

"How could you Jennie!?,How could you not tell me!!?,I thought I was your best friends!?!"Xuriella shouted at Jennie as angry tears started to stream down her face.

It took a while for Jennie to catch on but as soon as she caught on a guilty expression appeared on her face.

"I'm so sorry!?!,I was gonna tell you"Jennie said with tears of her own.

"When were you gonna tell me huh!?!, I asked you if you liked Kai ,but you said no ,and know you're dating him."An angry xuriella yelled at Jennie.

The other girls just sat there,too shocked at the scene happening In front of them

"What's your problem anyway!?!do you like him or something!?!Jennie yelled at the Maknae

"No Jennie I don't like him,but do you wanna know why am so mad?!?,I'll tell you why.I don't hate the fact that you're dating Kai,Jennie.I'm so mad because you didn't tell me and I had to find out from someone else."She yelled back at Jennie.

"I'm sorry Okay!?!, I was gonna tell you sooner or later."Jennie said looking at xuriella with a guilty face.

"But you didn't Jennie!?!,you didn't,!?!,and you know what hurts the most?,the fact that you and kai are both my best friends and you guys didn't even tell me."The young girl said,now choking on her tears.

"I'm so so sorr—"

"No!?!,you're not sorry at all!?"Xuriella said storming to her room and slamming the door.

Jennie wanted to run after her but Jisoo stop her"Give her time to cool down."

"I'm sorry

"I'm sorry..."Jennie whispered quietly as she fell to her knees crying.
————————————————