Planning Escape From Arkaham Asylum

Joker

After countless escapes and returns, I'm back here at Arkaham Asylum. It's like a second home for me. I never stayed here for long period of time and always find a way to get out of here, but this time it is different. I met a doctor named Harleen Quinzel. At first glance, she is like any other doctor, but I know very well that she is not like them. Her beautiful smile hides a lot of pain and I am very interested in finding out what caused her pain, she wants to believe that once someone will be interested in her feelings. I feel like she's someone I can relate to, someone who might like to hear my secrets. Her presence makes me stay here longer, but i don't know if I can stay here for a longer time. Slowly but surely I plan to get out of here, since I have escaped so many times, I'm in a section of very guarded and dangerous criminals, it's funny, they all think that i'm criminal, all but one, My sweet Harleen. Only she sees my true self.

Harleen

I entered the cell with the name on it The Joker, i saw a tall man with green hair and countless tattoos that were visible under his unbuttoned shirt, but what attracted me most was his smile, his smile even more horrifying than himself.
It took me a few months to understand his thinking and get closer to him, i would expect almost anything, "You know, my father used to beat me up pretty badly, there was only one time I saw him really happy .. ... "anything but this.
After a while, it was clear to me that the Joker, the one that everyone considered as an evil psychopath without compassion, was just a broken soul crying for love and understanding, but there was always someone who wanted to hurt my angel. Yes, it sounds very unprofessional, but I fell in love with my patient.

First chapter is out. I really hope you liked it and that you will continue in reading my book❤️🖤❤️🖤