Thank You

Juvia P.O.V

          Gray and I have been dating for about a year now. We went to visit my mom every now and then since she was living by herself now and didnt have to leave as often.

          Right now, I'm just sitting at one of the various tables in Fairy Tail. Everyone around is enjoying themselves. It turns out Lisanna and Levy were right about Natsu and Lucy liking eachother. They had been secretly dating for awhile and then they announced it.

          A couple days after they announced it, Natsu proposed to Lucy infront of all the Fairy Tail members. It was so cute. Lucy cried tears of joy. It was a really momentous moment.

           If only Gray would do that for me... But you know what? Im in no rush to get married. As long as I'm with Gray, I'm fine and happy.

          I still live with him. There was really no point of me moving out. I asked him if he wanted me to find my own place, but but he told me no over and over again. We sleep in the same bed now. It was weird at first, but then I got used to it.

          We were happy. We fought, occasionally, but it wasn't about serious things. Arguments about what out kids names would be if we had them, favorite foods, random stuff. It was very playful arguments.

          "Hey Juvia!" Lucy called me over from the bar. I stood up from my seat and walked over to her.

          "Yes?" I wondered.

          "Gray told me, to tell you, to meet him at the park." She smiled. My heart began to flutter.

          "Do you know why?" I asked, trying to figure out what Gray was up to. She shook her head no and said sorry. I told her it was okay and walked out of the guild.

Gray P.O.V

          Its Juvia and I's first year anniversary. I thought I'd do something special for her. First, a walk through the park, then I made reservations at some fancy restaurant which was a struggle, then one last special thing which is a suprise.

          I hope she likes it. She should be here soon actually.

          I've planned this whole thing over the span of two weeks. I'll admit, I had a little bit of help from Lucy and Mirajane. Okay, maybe a lot of help. But hey! Im a guy, how am I supposed to know what to do?

          "Gray!!" I saw Juvia walking down the side walk. Her arm was high in the air as she waved to me. I waved back and she began to jog over to me. Once she got to me, she gave me a hug and a kiss on my cheek.

          "Lucy told me you wanted to see me?" She asked. I took her hand into mine and intertwined our fingers.

          "Yup." I shortly answered. She looked at me and wrapped her free arm around my arm that was holding her hand. Cuddled up to my shoulder, we continued to walk.

          "What are you planning?" She giggled.

          "What could you possibly mean?" I played it off as if I didn't know what she was talking about.

          "You and I both know you are not a very good liar, Gray." Juvia laughed. "Tell me what's going on." Muhuhahaha. It worked. I told Juvia our anniversary was next week so she wouldn't get suspicions of what I was doing for the past two weeks.

          "Well, don't get mad, but.... I lied to you." She gave me a questioning look.

          "About?" I could tell she was getting nervous not knowing what I was talking about.