Acknowledgement

Acknowledgement 

If you're reading this, then that means you made it to the end!

Thank you all so much for sticking up with me throughout the whole book! I love each and every one of you that supported through day one till the very end. I would like to thank my editor Sabrina Elouardi for editing the halfway chapters of this book and everyone really. I wouldn't have made it this far without you guys! I will definitely edit this book and my others as well when I get the time so don't you worry!

Anyways, I was thinking of writing Ashley's story and how she is after Jace and Amy's journey finished. But what do you guys think? Let me know by commenting down below!

Also, I'm planning on running a short-story competition for this book. The rules are the short-story must be a one-shot and do not have any pages longer than 10 pages so technically that is the maximum. Your task is to write the ending of this book and how you think it should have ended. It doesn't matter if you want to write it as an epilogue or the last chapter, it doesn't matter all you have to do is put your thinking caps on and your writing pen and start writing that magic.

Dedicate it to me and the prize winner will get a dedication on this book and a shout-out from me and a follow from me as well. The second winner will get a shout-out and a read of their chosen book. Third runner up will get a dedication. So please do this competition with me and I'd like to see what you guys come up with! 

Last but not least, if you guys want to see more of my unedited works; just look my username @nmoico up and it'll come up with my other works but just ask me if you want to read them I'll list them down on the comment down below! The due date for the one-shot is on the end of October so which is the 31st so you guys have time to polish it up and write it! PM me as well when you dedicated it already so I know and use the #thesweettasteofrejectioncompetition2014

Thanks a million!