Chapter 12

Announcement:

Hi, this is Azeem. I am sorry to disappoint you but this book is signed under a non-exclusive contract on Goodnovel. Looking at it in a perspective of a writer, I am happy for myself that I get my book signed under paid contract. However, I also know how it feels as a reader to read the book you followed under some circumstances. So, I would have to apologize and thank you at the same time. Despite that, I am still hoping you would be patient for this book and read it on another reading platform.

You can look for the book by searching the title, the penname I used under Goodnovel is penlessphantom. You can read in websites (through your browsers) but I personally prefer reading books their in their app. You can download it on Playstore or Appstore and the app only consists 40MB. You can also check your favorite books their if they're paid under the same platform.

How to unlock the locked chapers? You can do that by purchasing coins or completing daily check-ins. You can also complete in-app tasks given everyday to get your bonus reward.

I will see you there with hopes that you would leave feedbacks and ratings in my book. That would be a great help for me.