chapter 2

Hazels p.o.v

It was 6:00 in the morning and I woke up by the sound of my alarM clock. I wake up earlier than everyone in our house because I make my and jelenas  breakfast. Since my parents started having issues with each othery mother have no time to make breakfast for us. As soon as she wakes up, she goes out with her friends and I don't remember the last time she made food for us. My father is always drunk and barely gets home, since we moved to California my mother got her old friend here and she hangs out with her all the time.

So it's clear that most of the time the only person at home is me and my sister.

I break out of my thoughts and go to take a shower. I take a good 15 minutes shower and then get ready for school. I dry out my long bruneete hairs and then apply some mosturizer. I don't like makeup so I barely do any makeup. I then applied lip balm and wore a orange and white shirt with denim jeans and white sneakers. I let my hair open.

I go downstairs to make breakfast for my little sister and me. I was in a good mood so I made pancakes for the both of us.

I woke up Jelena and then she ate the pancakes and we left for schul.

Her schul is near from our new home so I dropped her there, wishing her good luck to make new friends and I walked to my new school.

I walked down the hallways as I got my keys and stuff from the office. I searched for the locker and when I finally got it, I settled my stuff into it and then walked for my first class which was of English. As I walked towards my class I saw a lot of eyes on me just because I was a new student.

My class was some steps away when I saw a big figure hovering over me. I looked up to meet a pair of green eyes and brown hairs. He looked good but not so much to catch my attention. I tried to walk past him but he grabbed my wrist and saide to stop.  
As a new comer I didn't knew anything about the students over here so I decided to stop and then look straight into his eyes.

He just kept looking at me and then started looking at my body with something different in his eyes. I started shifting at my place due to uncomfort I felt caz of his eyes. He then opened his mouth to say something,

"Are you a new student"

"Yeah" I said slowly still feeling uncomfortable from him.

"Ohk, then come to the football stadium during lunch." He said loudly clear for me to hear him.

I didn't even got a chance to ask him as he left as soon as he said those words.

I was just wondering why he called me to the football ground when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned back to see who it was when I saw a blonde haired girl with brown eyes looking at me with a smile. I returned a smile.

"He was alex" she said still smiling but now walking towards the same class as I.

I followed her.

"Is he your friend?" I asked lowly.

"We used to be" she said looking a little disappointed by my question.

"Oh! I'm sorry" I said giving her a symphatetic smile.

I didn't knew we were in the class until she sat on her chair and offered one for me to sit just next to her. I smiled and accepted the offer.

As soon as I sat she asked, "what's your name btw?"

"Hazel and you are...?"

"Natalie"

I smiled at her again and she returned the smile showing her pretty dark dimples which were absolutely adorable.

"Do you know why alex wanted me to come to the football ground during lunch?" I asked without a second thought.

"Because you are a new student" she said still smiling.

"What do you mean?" I asked a little confused.

"You will meet the bad boy of our school there with his 4 friends and maybe some girls too will be there." She said thinking about something.

"I still don't know what are you trying to say" I asked still confused.

"I mean you will meet them and they will be a little scary to you but they will not do anything, just teach you some rules that you have to follow if you don't want any complications in this new school" she said sighing and smiling sympathetically to me.

This time I understood what she was trying to say. They must be the bullies and bad boys of this school as every school has one. I sighed thinking about my previous school. Natalie noticed it and asked me "what happened ?"

"I just got a signal that my new school will definitely make me remember my previous school." I chuckled.

She chuckled and said, " so you had the same thing there?"

I nodded in respond and continued," I used to get bullied there almost everyday and it was getting worse each time. So, I think it will not be new to me. I can handle that shit."

"I hope so" she smiled.

"Btw do you know how many are they and there name so I can know how much I have to handle?"

"I don't remember so much about them as since the first time they warned me I never ever even looked at them, so I'm living a little peace."

She chuckled but continued "there will be five permanent guys for sure and one of them will be the leader. I don't know his name just because I'm too frightened from him since the first day I saw him. He is tall and the best looking guy in the whole universe. He is charming and there's no girl in our school who is not crazy for him. He can make a girl unconscious just by looking straight into her eyes.he is so good but his best friends too are like some calvein Klein models. The one with green eyes and curly hairs will be Harry and the one with blonde hair will be Niall and the one with dirty light brown hairs with blue eyes will be Louis and the one with short brown hairs and muscular body will be Liam. I think that's enough for you." She asked looking a little confused.

I chuckled and said yes but soon asked something else "so do you have a crush too on the bad boy you were talking about?"

"No it's someone else" she said smiling and blushing.

"Who is it?" I asked in a teasing tone.

"Uhm...Alex" she said still not looking at me.

"Oh! He is handsome, gud choice" i said to her smiling .

She smiled back. I wanted to ask her something more but the teacher came and started the class.