The the music started to play.

(Just imagine, Rosé is in the audience and he is not wearing a mask)

After the song they went outside the restaurant and headed to the parking lot.

"If you~~" Jungkook still couldn't get over the song, he keep on singing while they are walking.

"You know what, Jungkook, next time you should held a concert at a big arena" she said which make Jungkook smile.

"If I'll have a concert. I would name it JK!" He said picturing something in the air.

"JK" he repeated confidently.

"Shit!!" Rosé said as she hurries to search for her phone.

"What is it. Are you ok?" He asked, Rosé didn't answer.

She called Jimin.

She is supposed to call him five minutes ago.

She waited for him to answer.

"Love? Love? Love, I'm so sorry"

Jungkook just listened to their conversation.

"Love, you're five minutes late" Jimin said as he appeared on the screen.

"I'm sorry" she repeated.

"Anyways, I'm late for my consultation. I'll just call you if ever I finish early ok?" He said. Jungkook looked surprise at the way Jimin talk to Her.

"Promise I'll wait for your call" she said.

"Alright, Love you, Love"

"Ahhh" Rosé look at Jungkook awkwardly, she is not very confident to answet Jimin as Jungkook is beside her, but Jungkook just pretends that he is not listening to their conversation or even looking at her "I love you too" she slightly whispered, then she hung up.

"Sweet" he said bitterly. "What a lucky guy!" He said and leaned to her car.

"I'm the lucky one" she said as she smiles and followed Jungkook.

"How long have you been together?"

"Six, Six Years" she answered." We met in college" she started.

He looked at her.

"Nice, that long ago!" he said with bitterness in his words.

She just nodded agreeing to him.

"I was this lost little girl in our campus. And he was my knight and shining armor" she smiled