Prologue

Peace.

It was eternal, where she came from.

Everything exsisted exactly where it was meant to, aligned perfectly into place. There was no life, nor death. Good or evil. Right or wrong. Only tranquil silence and purity. Only Peace.

Until there wasn't.

The thing about constant peace is that it is hardly ever comfortable. The longer it lasts, the more the suspense builds. The paranoia of intrusion or disruption grows from deep within. And before it can be foreseen, peace is shattered by the very fear of losing it.

And it was her fear that caused the peace to crack. Because while she knew that everyone could see her, she felt invisible; lost in the eternal quiet. One could call her selfish, but most would assume she'd gone mad. Why else would she leave such a perfect exsistance?

But what one must consider is that once perfection is achieved, it can only crumble. There is no more climbing, for the peak has been reached. Everything has been seen, and nothing will ever grow further. And it is for that reason that she left, traded in her peace for adventure.

She'd fled to a realm known for it's offer of opportunity, feeling excitement for the very first time. But the jounrey there was long and testing. Fated never to move an inch, leaving her entire world was sure to prove difficult. For a long time, she floated aimlessly through time and space. However, after what felt like three lifetimes, she made it. And she learned quickly that the fastest way down was to fall. So that is what she did.

-------

Obviously, my future chapters will be MUCH longer than this. Afterall, this is only the prologue.

Tons of Loki fluff in the future chapters, so get ready! Because I mean, like, more fluff than I've ever written for a single story before. It's a record breaker.

Enjoy! ♡