Chapter 12- Jealous Much?

ابدأ من البداية

"You. I saw the look on your face when you thought I was talking about that other girl." He said through chuckles.

I blush and sigh if embarrassment. He noticed and stopped laughing, but the occasional snort would come.

"I was talking about you the whole time." He says rubbing his eyes.

"For real?" I asked.

He nods his head slowly. "I already told you.. you not going nowhere. You owe me that date anyway." He reclines his chair all the way back like a bed and curls up.

I chuckle at his response. At the 2nd stoplight I turn to look at him and there he is.. sleep.
___________
London

"Cmon i just wanna taste you

"Cmon i just wanna taste you." Jayden rubbed my thigh. He was getting mad annoying now and I'm just about sick of him.

I look out the window and coulda sworn I just saw some headlight back out my driveway but I ignore it.

I roll my eyes and turn my attention to the real problem. "I've told you at least 3 times that we are not doing anything while my son is here."

He sits up, sighs, and rubs his eyes. "What is your son going to see? He won't remember anything and I'll be quick." He says as he leaves kisses down my neck.

"Who are you to tell me about my son?" I go off. "It's not about what he sees, it's about the respect I have and sense to know not to mess around with another man while my child and somebody who is not your child is in here." I state gruffly.

"So it's about Khalil?" He asked?

"No." I lie. "I just don't wanna do it in front of my kid that's all." I calm down

Jayden nods his head and scoots over on the bed towards me. "I feel you Ma. Just let me know when you're ready."

Ding ding
I look over at my phone and see some texts from Victoria.

Vic😛💕- Im at Alex's house taking care of him.

I smirk. Before I can think about her definition of "taking care" I get another text.

Vic😛💕- girl tell me why yo baby daddy out here tripping and going crazy for no reason.

I roll my eyes at the text and place my phone down. Jayden sensed something was up.

"You good."

I nod my head. "Just peachy."
____________________
Khalil

"____________________Khalil

"Dude just chill out. You really doing too much."

"Nah Jahari cuz she got life bent if she think ole boy gone be doing stuff in front of my son." I said.

"Did she know you were there?" He asked. I hear the door open and in comes Vic keeping an obviously drunk Alex on his feet.

"Wassup Vic." Jamari glances at Alex knocked out. "Just drag him to his room. We are kinda in the middle of something."

Without question Vic leaves.

"But anyway." I continue. "She ain't know nothing. I parked my car outside her driveway and see him all up on her tits kissing her neck."

"The baby probably was nowhere in sight."

"On my soul I saw that crib. And aint no way that baby is anywhere else fam." I say fuming.

"Dang ju. Well she ain't yours..." his voice falters and I give him a death stare.

"Nah G. She mines and she know it." I say headed to the cabinets to grab some type of liquor.

"What you doing ain't healthy for her Khalil. Stop toying with her."

"Bruh ain't nobody messing with her. She going around messing with every man she see just to irritate me."

But it's cool though. Her and that baby can be with that other dude.

Show me love yall💕✌🏽