31

Mekhi 🕸

A Few Weeks Later...

That became our new thing. Once she got home from school, she would change and I'll come scoop her up. Once at my crib, Rose would do her homework, and then help me count. Then, I'll take her back around 9.

Glancing at my lock screen, which was a picture of us together, I finally notice how much she's opened up to me.

Our first meeting was crazy as hell. All I wanted was to get a little pack of sunflower seeds, but nope, I got a stained shirt instead.

Then the second time we saw each other, I realized how pretty she was, but she wasn't having my bullshit.

And finally the third time, she actually let her wall down and established our friendship, and here we are today.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the front door.

"I'll get it.", D tells me since he was already in the kitchen.

I go back to finishing my last few bags until I hear a familiar voice.

"Aye, Mekhi. This man said he knew you.", D says, and I lift my head up.

There stood Miracle's dad, watching me closely.

"Shit..", I mumble, realizing that I was basically caught.

A wide smirk comes across his face as he looks at me.

"What you smiling at?", I ask him, looking at him weirdly.

"You.", he answers with the same smirk. This weird ass nigga pivots on his foot and walks right back out.

"What was that about?", D asks me, watching as he backed out of the parking lot.

"I don't even kno- shit." I cut myself off once I look at the table in front of me.

"He saw me...", I mumble, shaking my head.

Rose 😍

Walking into my bathroom, I turn my shower on and set it to a nice temperature. (how long do y'all be in the shower? i swear i can be in that mf for a whole hour, just listening to music and chilling 😂)

I quickly tie my hair up and get in. Washing up, I sing along to the music playing on my phone.

After about a half an hour, I finally get out and dry off.

I put my my underwear and a long t-shirt on, and lay down.

Less than 10 minutes later, I was out.

Time Skip...

"Tap.." I heard from my window. I waited for a few seconds to see if it happened again, and it didn't, so I decided not to worry about it.

"Tap..." I heard again. Opening an eye, I glance around and see nothing.

Before I could close it again, there was another tap. It looked like a rock.

With a loud yawn, I roll out of bed -literally- and drag myself to the closed window.

Leaning against the windowsill, I peer outside, only to see Mekhi.

I give him a confused look but open it anyway.

"What are you doing out here?", I ask him, wiping the sleep out of my eyes. "I gotta talk to you about something.", he answers, glancing around.

"About what? You're acting a little weird.", I tell him. "Us.", he answers simply.