14

If you want an early update, make sure you comment and vote! That's the only way I can tell if you fw the story and want more 💜

Mekhi 💙

"Rose, will you turn the damn music down?", I ask her, turning into the parking lot of her school. "HOW COULD YOU PLAY ME?! HOW COULD YOU PLAY ME, BABY?!", she sang loudly along with the music, paying me no mind.

Smacking my lips, I reach down and turn the dial, making the volume of the music decrease.

"Man, I was starting to feel it.", she whines, crossing her arms. "I bet.. where was I supposed to drop you off at?", I question, riding around the parking lot to waste time.

"At the entrance..?", she answers in a duh tone. "Don't get choke slammed.", I mumble, pulling up to the entrance.

As I slow down, I notice some unknown dude staring deeply at Rose as she got her stuff together. With a smirk, I put the car in park and wait for Rose to finish gathering her stuff.

She swings her bag over her shoulder and opens the door.

"Rose..", I say, stopping her. As she turns around to me, I grip her neck and smash my lips onto hers.

Kissing her deeply, I make sure ol dude knows that she's mine.

I finally pull away, biting my lip. A tense silence absorbed us as she avoided eye contact.

"Um- bye.", she finally says, quickly getting out.

I watch as she speed walks inside, but how about the random nigga followed behind her.

Chuckling, I drive away. There's a 87.2398% chance that Rose wouldn't even speak to dude.

Remember how she did me just to be friends? I'm slowly making my way up though. Gimme a month.. that'll be my lil baby 😛.

Rose 🥰

"Excuse me!", a masculine voice says from behind me. Turning around, I'm met with a seemingly biracial dude, jogging to catch up with me.

"Hi.", I say with a smile. "Hey, I'm Ivan.", he tells me, holding out his hand. "Rose.", I respond, shaking his hand.

We start back walking and make small talk.

"I've been seeing you around lately, and we even take a class together.", he says. "For real? I really don't pay attention most of the time.", I tell him, making him laugh.

"We literally sit beside each other in Business Intro.", he says, and I nod. "Right now, right?", I ask him. "Yep."

"Not to pry, but was that your boyfriend that dropped you off?", he questions and I shake my head. "So you're single?", he questions further. "Nope. Jesus is my boyfriend.", I answer with a smile.

"Alright, I respect that. New friends?", he asks, holding his hand out. "Can't go wrong with that.", I answer, dapping him up.

"Out of curiosity, are you mixed?", I ask him, raising an eyebrow. "Very much so. I'm Vietnamese and Hispanic."

"I just know your dinners are lit.", I tell him, shaking my head. "Tuh.. are they? It's just the mornings after that'll have you fucked up. Our local plumber knows the deal every time we call.", he explains, making me laugh.

Our conversation continues until we near our class. "Welp, I'm most likely finna go to sleep as soon as we get in here, so talk to you after clas?", he asks, laughing. "Most definitely.", I answer.

"Can I get your number? As friends, of course.", he asks, holding his phone out. "Sure.", I answer, quickly typing my number in.

Handing his phone back, we walk in together and sit down.

New friend on the block 👀