Anthony - Keep Your Eyes Open (SMUT)

A/n

This is your advanced warning. The following story is smut. If you are under 18 years old, read at your own risk.
Also please don't burn me at the stake, this is my first lemon/smut piece I've ever published and written in ages so it might be bad.

~J

You both stumble through the door to your flat, an arm wrapped around an equally drunk Anthony who was carrying your heels for you. Tonight started as a formal dinner with the other members of YouTube Space in London that quickly became a fun night of drinks with friends.

Anthony fell onto the couch in a fit of laughter over some of the events of the night while you stumbled your way into the kitchen for a snack. After a successful munch of some honestly hideously made microwave nachos, you stand in the doorway to the living room.

Anthony, on the other hand, has a different idea for a snack.

The now sobered man pulls himself up so that only his eyes are visible over the back of the couch. His eyes watch you there as if he's a hunter eyeing his prey hungrily.

After meeting this starving gaze, you can't help but to laugh nervously, "Anti, honey? Why are you looking at me like that?"

He stays silent as he watches you. This strong gaze making you cover your chest as you head to your bedroom. Anthony slinks off the couch and follows you, sliding his arms around your waist as you began to unbutton your shirt.

"No love, let me do that," Anthony purrs in your ear.

Your breath catches in your throat and your already flushed cheeks grow deeper, "Oh-Okay baby."

He comes around to the front of you and smiles warmly at you, "My wonderful girl. You looked so good tonight." He starts to slowly unbutton your shirt, "I can't wait to make you mine tonight."

You giggle slightly, "I'm already yours silly boy."

He pulls your shirt over your shoulders, "There's something new I wanna do." His eyes scan over your chest, the shy soft black lace sitting just right over your bust. He then crouches down to the hem of your skirt, fingers working with ease to undo the button at your hip. "No need to worry though love. I plan to be easy still."

You bite your lip as your mind begins to wander. 'What does he have planned? Is it a new toy? Maybe just a new position,' you think to yourself. Either way, as his hands slide down you're legs, he couldn't help the evil smile as he noticed your already soaked core, just for him.

"Go on over to the bed, love," he spoke with some authority in his voice, "I'll be right there."

You do as you're told and climb onto the bed, sitting cross-legged and eagerly waiting for Anthony's return. It's often hard to hear him coming and going through the house since he floats everywhere.

When he finally comes back, he instantly comes over to you, laying his hand at the nape of your neck and kissing you deeply as he climbs on top of you. The kiss takes your breath away for a moment as he managed to catch you off guard. Your normally sweet lover was not normally this...dominant towards you. Within moments, after finally pulling away for air, he's fully on top of you.

"I'll have you know, it's kind of rude to keep a lady waiting like this," you giggle as he sits up to pull his pants off. His clothed member sits tightly in his boxers, begging to poke through the fly with any wrong move.

"The wait is what will make this more fun my love," he coos back to you, slowly grinding his hips against yours. You begin to close your eyes in pleasure till Anthony quickly grabs your chin and pulls it up slightly, "Keep your eyes open tonight, love. I want your eyes to tell me what you want."

You nod and sit back as Anthony begins to take the remainder of his clothes off. You watch eagerly as his clothes hit the floor near your own.

"Lay on down love and let me take care of you," Anthony mutters over top of you again, coiling his fingers into your panties.

In one quick motion, the thin fabric is free from your hips. The sight of your core making Anthony drool slightly as he presses against you. He reaches behind you and unhooks your bra with ease.

"Are you ready?" You nod slightly as he takes his boxers off and lines himself up.

He thrusts in slowly at first, allowing you to adjust. You nod again, signaling to him that he can move now. He starts off slow, making it easy to keep your eyes open for him. After a few rhythmic thrusts, he pulls your leg up over his shoulder, going considerably deeper than before.

"Keep looking at me. I need to see your eyes."

He thrusts faster, wrapping your other leg around his waist tightly. You begin to nit your eyebrows together as Anthony begins to huff and groan. From this position, you can see the scars peppered all over his chest from his past, before you.

"Just-ah~a bit longer love~."

Soon enough, his constant rhythm is to much to handle as you finally close your eyes and scream his name, releasing around him.  Watching you come undone beneath him is to much for him to handle as well and he releases with a loud moan.

You both are now a panting mess, sweaty and definitely sober now. "That...was exactly...what we needed," Anthony pants as he slowly pulls back out of you, laying down next to you and pulling you into his arms.

You, on the other hand, can't really speak so you just nod and nuzzle your head into his chest. Within seconds, you're out like a light and snoring slightly. "Good night, princess. Rest easy," he says, gently kissing the top of your head.

A/n
Wow. 1000 words roughly. If you made it to this note, thank you so very much for reading!

~J