Chapter 7 - New Agent

Start from the beginning

"Hello, my name is Taniguchi Harumin. Nice to meet you, Heartfilia-san." Harumin said and offer a handshake. Heartfilia smiles and take her hand to shake. She feels comfortable with her new classmate which is now consider her new friend. "Nice to meet you too."

"You see that?" Harumin pointed down to the black haired girl. They're in the second floor. "She's the grand-daughter of this school's owner and she'll be the chairwoman when she graduates. I hear that she have a new fiancè and have to marry that person to be with her."

"New fiancè? So she had a fiancè before?" Lucy ask and Harumin nods.

"Yeah. Actually they call the wedding off because her sister find out that her fiancè is cheating on her." Harumin said and Lucy scoff.

"What a jerk." Lucy remark and Harumin nods.

"So, Heartfilia-san" Harumin take something in her cleavage and then shows her phone, waving it in the air. "I saw earlier that your phone had been taken away by the officers." She said and Lucy is shock.

"Y-yeah. How did you know?" She ask. "Well, there's a commotion this morning, I got curious and I went in there and see you with the pres." She said with a trail of sadness in her voice which goes unnoticed by Lucy.

"What's the problem?" Lucy ask. Harumin smiles a little. "I have this bestfriend that looks like you, your blonde hair, green eyes, bangs, everything about you is look like her. My b-bestfriend, Aihara Yuzu. She got hit by a truck." Harumin said with a crack voice and soon a tear escape from her eyes. She can't get over for her bestfriend's death. Lucy then draw a soothing circle on her back.

"I'm sorry about your friend. Is that why students gossiping about me?" Lucy ask. Harumin look at her and nods nonetheless. After Harumin tears subside she look at Lucy and smiles.

"I'm sorry about that." Harumin chuckle and sniff. "Nah. It's okay, actually." Lucy said. After a minutes of silence, Lucy decided to break it.

"How can I get back my phone?" She change the topic to lessen the ackwardness that starts to build up around them. Harumin laugh and said to her where she can get them. And Lucy shows a devastated face.

............

"Ahh... Thankfully your back with me." Lucy talks to her cellphone, triumphantly and raise her phone in the air. The cellphone is from the HQ and she can't loss it, surely her mother will scold and that's the only phone the HQ.

She stops in her tracks and remembers where Harumin hide her phone. She look down at her breast and frown. Her breasts are not too big like Harumin's but not too small too. It's like a perfect breast, plus she doesn't need to hide her phone in her cleavage because she have a hiding spot in her hands where everybody doesn't think she'll hide it there because it's too impossible. She stares at her tattoo imprinted in her hard permanently.

While she's walking, she heard a sob not too far away. She follows it and she found herself hiding from the bushes and staring, worriedly at the crying brunette that's has been looking down some photo in her hands. Lucy's heart is feeling pain, she doesn't know why but when she sees the president she can't help to feel the pain from the brunette as if that they're connected.

She feels a liquid fall down her cheecks and that's when she realize that she's crying too. She's there, hiding from the President and the President is there, hiding from the judgmental society. She knows about her. Living with rules around her is hard and Lucy hate it. She don't blame this beautiful girl for hiding, she understand her, if she's in her shoes, she'll do this if her family don't want to shows her weakness to everybody. Lucy is lucky to have a family that's not strict to her, well she's not a spoil brat, herself.