Chapter 7 - New Agent

Edited

"Ughh... What the heck is wrong with them?" Lucy ask herself while removing her make-up. Well, its against the rules so she doesn't have a choice.

While she removes her make-up she can't help herself to think the President's smell that still lingers in her nostril. She wonders what's shampoo she use and she could buy it with a snap on her finger.

Her thoughts were cut off by a call of her name. She turns her head towards the direction and see a woman in her late 30's.

"Hey, Heartfilia! I'm looking for you everywhere. You're late!" The teacher scold. The woman wears a baby pink longsleeve and a pencil skirt that frame her curves in the right place. She have a brown shoulder-length haired.

"I'm Takoshina-sensei, by the way." She introduced. Lucy nod as she figured out that she's her new adviser.

"Follow me" the teacher said and Lucy followed.

The two walk towards their classroom and Lucy wanders her eyes around the school. Still wondering why is it too familiar to her.

When the two finally arrived at their new classroom, the teacher first step in and tell the girl to wait for her signal to come in next.

"Good morning, class. We have a new student. You can come in, now." She hear the teacher say and so she enter the classroom and hear her new classmates gasp. She wonders why but she shrug it off. She face the whole class and her eyes wander to a certain emotionless girl.

We're classmate!? Oh, for heaven's sake!! Tsk.

She roll her eyes, mentally and keep her cool not to shout.

"You may now introduce yourself." The teacher said. The blonde nods.

"Good morning, everyone. My name is Lucy Heartfilia. Please take care of me." She said, smile and bow.

"You can find your seat now." The teacher said and Lucy nods. She walk towards the left corner near the window, when she's near she glance towards a hazel-brown haired girl, with big boobs and she wonders again why is she so familiar to her and why she suddenly feels like talking to her, basically she didn't know her so why though? She just brushed it off and continue to her tracks. She sits on her chair and take a look outside. She smiles yet still confused.

............

The bell rang and the teacher dismissed the class. When the teacher exited the room, the chattering starts and it's most of them about the new student named, Heartfilia.

The new student decided to make new friends so she approach two girls who's talking about attending a school club or not.

"Hey, what are you gus talking about?" She said, cheerfully. The two girls raised their eyebrow and continue to talk to each other, now it's about Heartfilia.

"Hey, I'm still scared about this new girl. She really look like Aihara-san." The black haired girl said.

"Yeah. Me too. I think Aihara's spirit is here and haunt us." The brown haired girl said and the gossip continues on. Of course, Heartfilia heard all of this. She's confused why the girls are talking about another name and it is too all familiar to her.

When she about to walk off. A hand grabs her wrist and drag her somewhere. When the pair stop at the hallway with no other student, the hazel-brown girl withdraw her hand and face the new student.