Chapter 8

Since Y'all Wanted An Update Here's A Quick Update . I Know I'm Not A Kid  , Its My Nap Time School Is Stressful Asf U_U

Diamond

I Was Running Quickly Towards Him And He Saw Weston But I Grabbed Him In Time And He Was Trying To Move Me "Diamond...Move!" I Shook My Head And He Looked Pissed "DIAMOND MOVE!"

I Moved And Jerrell Walked And Punched The Shit Out Of Weston And Kept On Beating Him Then A Crowd Came And Tavion Ran Out His Car And Yelled "STOP! WHAT THE FUCK?" .

Jerrell Stopped And Grabbed Weston And Put Him To A Corner And Since No Snitches Was Around He Shot Him Three Times In The Head ... Everyone Shut Up.

Tavion Was Beyond Pissed "AYE , YOU JUST FUCKED UP YOUR WHOLE FUTURE !"

Jerrell Shrugged "That Nigga Deserved To Die" He Looked At Everyone "IF ANYBODY TELLS YOU'LL BE LOOKING LIKE THAT NIGGA" He Pointed At Weston's Dead Body

Everyone Nodded And We All Went Out Separate Ways While The "Clean Up" Crew Cleaned Up The Mess And Tavion And Jerrell Came Walking To Me .

"I Would Do Anything Diamond If A Nigga Fuck With You And That's A Promise I'll Even Die For You , You'll Be My Bestfriend Till The End , Ma" Jerrell Kissed My Cheek .

We Aren't Dating But We Have A Close Friendship And Tay Still Looked Confused And Pissed "CAN SOMEONE INFORM ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?"

Jerrell Looked At Me And I Nodded "West Was Trying To Rape Diamond" Tavion Opened His Eyes And Punched The Shit Out Of Some Random Pole .

"IS THAT WHY HE WAS MESSING WITH YOU THIS MORNING?" I Nodded And Looked Down And Tavion Pulled Me Into A Warm Hug "I'm Sorry Shay Shay" I Nodded And Hugged Him Back "It's Alright"

"I Love You , Ight?" I Smiled And Said "I Love You Too"

They Both Walked Me Home And I Waved Goodbye And I Went Inside And My Dad Was Gone And My Mom Was Cleaning Up .

"What Did Dad Do ? Why Are You Being So Nice?" She Smiled And Raised Her Eyebrow "Never mind I Don't Wanna Know"

She Nodded And Grabbed Me Into A Hug Before She Pinched Me "OWWWWW !!!"

"I Gave You A Hug Because I Love You , I Pinched You Because You Got Suspended!" She Semi Yelled

"Mom I'm Sorry ! Kyla Was—" My Mom Gasped "Kyla? What The Hell...!"

I Shook My Head "Momma She Was Trying Me So I Decided To Punch Her Point Blank Period" My Mom Nodded

"Go Look Upstairs" I Ran Upstairs And My Whole Room Was Filled With A lot Of Library Books And My Tablet And Laptop Was Gone !!!

I Checked In My Bookbag For My Phone And She Must've Took That When I Wasn't  Looking "AAAAAAAH !" I Screamed

My Mom Laughed "Read A Book And Write Stories For The Rest Of This Week No Internet Or TV ... Oh And You Have Chores Tomorrow..NO PARTIES!" I Fell On The Floor "Bruh"

Next Chapter Coming Soon ! (Quick Update)

I Have A New Book Coming Out...

Weston's Dead !

How Will Diamond Survive With No Internet Or TV AND NO PARTIES?

VOTE

COMMENT