Chapter 4

|Diamond|

**Next Day**

I Had 3 Texts ..

Kylaaa: My Bad Girl , Von Came Over N Laaaawdd He Got That Good Good

FutureBabyDaddy: Ayee Diamond , You Ight?

Weston: CALL ME BACK SHAY !

I Ignored Weston And Texted Back Kyla And Tavion .

I Got Up And Took A Shower And Brushed My Teeth , I Slipped On My Undies And A Black Bra .

I Put On Some Studded Leggings With A Fitted White Shirt And Some Vans .

I Went Downstairs And Saw My Mom Downstairs Laying Down "Mom?" I Said And She Looked At Me "What's Up ?"

"Where's Dad?" She Shrugged "Doing Him I Guess..." I Nodded "Well I'll Be Back Later"

She Yelled "BE BACK BEFORE 11!" I Laughed And Ran Out And Got Inside My Car .

I Drove To Kyla's House And I Knocked On Her Door "Wassup Hoe?" I Said And She Let Me In "Hey Bitch"

I Sat On The Couch "Where's Your Parents?" She Shrugged "On Another Business Trip ..."

"They're Never Home" I Said And She Smirked "I Know Right , Why You Think Von Came Over And Gave Me Some D"

I Laughed And Laid Back "Your A Hoe Just Like Remy And Stacy , Bruh Did You See Jerrell And Remy Tongue Fighting?"

Kyla Bust Out Laughing "See I Thought Jerrell Knew Better , When You Gon Lose Your Virginity? You Must Be Saving It For Taaaavionnn" She Said And I Playfully Hit Her "Girl I'm Not Finna Sell My Virginity Dafuq I Look Like?"

Kyla Laughed And Checked Her Phone "OOH , Stacy And Tavion Broke Up" I Jumped And We Started Cheering "GIRL POP THE BOTTLES AND BRING THE KOOL AID WE ARE THROWING A PARTYYYY" I Yelled Twerking .

"Hell Yass , Go Check Instagram'' I Sat Back Down And Checked Instagram On Tavion's Page And He Had A Picture Of A Bottle With A Caption Anybody Up To Party Tonight I'm Single !

"We Are Going To That Party" We Both Said Together

**Skipping To The Night**

I Had On Some High Waisted Bleached Jeans With A Pikachu Crop Top And I Curled My Hair And I Had On Some Studded SneakerWh

Kyla Had On A Jeans Skirt With A High Low Pink Shirt And Some Flats And Her Hair Was In A Neat Bun .

It Was Only 9;00 PM so I had 2 Hours Before I Had To Go Home . "You Ready Bitch?" Kyla Said And I Nodded

We Got Into My Car And Arrived At Tavion's House And IT WAS PACKED !! "Its Time To Partaaaaay" I Said And We Got Out The Car And Remy And Stacy Was Mean Mugging Me .

I Was Picked Up By Tavion and He Swung Me On His Shoulder "AAH YOU BITCH!" I said While Biting His Arm .

"What The Fuck? You Biting People Now?" I Nodded And He Brought Me Into His House , Kyla Eventually Went To Go Be A Hoe .

Everyone Was Getting Ready To Dance , The DJ Turned On Kangaroo Booty - Kstylis .

I Was The First Person To Jump On That Dance floor And Twerk And Of Course Tavion Jumped Behind Me .

I Heard "GO DIAMOND , GO TAY , GO DIAMOND , GO TAY!"

My Hair Was Grabbed And I Turned Around And Saw Stacy "BITCH! WHY ARE YOU MESSING WITH MY MAN ?"

"Um Girl , Watch That "Bitch" Word Or I'll Show You Who The REAL Bitch Is" She Showed Her Yellow Teeth Ass Listerine??

She Had The Nerve To Grab My Shirt And I Threw Her Ass On The Ground And Kicked Her In Her Face And Started Punching Her In Her Face .

Remy Started Running Towards Me And Kyla Started Beating Her Ass