Chapter 5: Finding Blu

(Y/N) groaned, her (color) eyes flickering open as she slowly came to her senses. She could see flashing lights outside, red and blue lights to be specific.  She slowly pushed herself up, only to wince when her head collided with something hard. She had been tossed into a drawer that was slightly cracked open. She rolled her eyes and started to ram her body into the front of the box. She then wriggled herself out once there was a gap big enough for her to squeeze out of. She looked around as memories came back to her, and rage filled her senses as she remembered the white bird.  

        The rage was replaced with fear, however, when her mind wandered to Blu. She looked at the security cameras, noticing that the door was open and her brother was nowhere to be found. That was when her mind went into full panic mode, flying through the halls, looking for any sign of Blu. She managed o find herself outside on the roof, looking down at a distraught Linda. She knew she should've gone down there and comforted her, but there was one thought holding her back. Maybe SHE could find Blu. Her common sense was screaming at her, telling her that this place was extremely large and foreign to her, but the other part of her brain knew that it was foreign to Blu too and that the sooner she found him, the sooner they could go home. The odds of finding him in a big city like this outweighed her morals though, and she knew it'd be almost impossible to find him. Unless... she had a guide. 

        (Y/N)'s mind immediately went to Nico and Pedro. They could help her. She could tell they mostly hung around in the city, so there was no need to check the forest. A smile formed as the plan came together in her brain. She'd find Nico and Pedro, and they'd help her find Blu. It was vague, sure, but it was still a plan.

         She took one last look at Linda before turning around and flying into the night. 'I'll find him, Linda', (Y/N) thought as a feeling of determination started to grow. 'I promise'

(A/N): Yes it's short but I reaallly wanted to end it on something dramatic. Doon't worry after this i'm gonna pretty much gonna write the next chapter for you guys lol. Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Share!

                                     -Scream