Chapter 1, No birth certificate, just a note

*Soo, I'm Kinda new at this sooo...tell me whatcha think!*

"Mornin',Uncle Ted!" I shouted as I ran to make it outside to reach the school bus. As he sat on the recliner watching Good Morning America, he gave me a smile and a friendly wave as I darted through the kitchen and grabbed a chocolate chip muffin and the lunch Aunt Lydia had carefully prepared for my first day back at school after winter break.

You're probably wondering, "Who is this girl?" "What's her name, Why is she living with her aunt and uncle?" Well, first off they're not my real Aunt and Uncle, I just prefer calling them that knowing I probably have a mom and dad somewhere, I just have to find them.

So, I'm Tabitha Faye Richmond, or, at least, that's what the note that was attached to my blanket said when I was found. I still have the note, but it disgust me, knowing I was too big of a burden, so I was just put in a bathroom to be found by... whoever.

At times I wonder "There are millions and billions of people out there, So why me? Why was I kidnapped as a baby? Why don't I know where my parents are? Why was I left in the mens bathroom of a gas station to be found by the first man that decided they had to go pee?" Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, I just wish I could see my parents and live a normal life with them.

I stood at the bus stop, watching my breath make small white puffs in the air of Apple Valley, the second I saw the bus round the corner, I also saw my best (and only) friend , Ariel Turner, running to make it to the stop before the bus left and about two seconds after the bus squealed to a stop and I climbed on so did she. The bus was crowded with the excited squeals, and giggles of people not only gossiping and chatting about their winter break, but also about how a princess was coming to visit our school to present us with some kind of baloney about being "One of the top schools in the country.". Most people were excited, but I really didn't care, she probably won't even look in my direction, so why should I?