Chapter 6

I stepped outside at 8:30 with Aunt Lydia and Uncle Ted by my side. Microphones and video cameras were being shoved in my face. Someone must have tipped off the news stations and magazines. "Tabitha! Can you tell me what it's like, discovering you're a princess?" "Tell us, what do you plan to do when you see your parents?" "Can I have your autograph?!" Thankfully, I heard a familiar voice, "Move, outta my way!! I'm her best friend!!" 

"Ariel!" I shouted to her, "You're here!" She smiled, "Of course, Why wouldn't I be? I'm not gonna let my best friend move to Europe without saying good bye!" I hugged her, "I'll miss you!! I'm not sure how cell phone reception will be up there, but I'll be sure to e-mail almost every day!" She grinned, I was gonna miss her, my best friend since kindergarten. A tears fell down our cheeks as we embraced in a long hug. 

Ariel laughed, "Come on! Wipe those tears and smile for the cameras!" 

We spent the next few minutes laughing and making rediculous poses in front of the camera.

**

About ten minutes later a dark black limosine with tinted windows pulled up and two large men (like the ones following Sophie the other day) stepped out and pushed their way the crowd. I hugged Ariel, Aunt Lydia, and Uncle Ted, giving my last goodbyes and stepped into the limo, the cameras still flashing. 

I turned around and looked back, watching as we drove farther from my old home and closer to my new one.