Then there was a knock at our door. 

I walked over to the door and opened it, revealing the school post lady. I don't know her name but I  just call her Ms. Post. She seems okay with that.

"Hi miss!" I greeted in a cheery voice.

"Good morning dear Aqua, I have some post for you and your friends" She answered.

I grabbed the post and said good bye to her.

"Girls!" I called out "We have letters!"

There was literally a stampede of footsteps and the girls emerged from their rooms.

I began to hand them all out. "Stephanie, Ariel, Elena, Trinity, Calypso and me!"

Stephanie was the first to react to her letter. "I got a letter from my parents" Then she turned to Ariel " Bailey is coming to Alfea next year" 

Ariel laughed. "Ha! Having you sister in the school will probably give you a HUGE headache!"

I decided to open my letter, which came with a medium size package.

𝔗𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔰𝔴𝔢𝔢𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔢𝔳𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔡𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔯, 𝔄𝔮𝔲𝔞,

ℑ 𝔥𝔬𝔭𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔩. ℌ𝔬𝔴 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔡𝔞𝔶𝔰 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫? 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔭𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔶𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔞𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔞𝔰𝔱𝔩𝔢 𝔥𝔞𝔰 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔮𝔲𝔦𝔱𝔢 𝔮𝔲𝔦𝔢𝔱 (𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔵𝔠𝔢𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔬𝔣 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔥𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔬𝔩𝔦𝔡𝔞𝔶𝔰). 𝔜𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔟𝔯𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔰𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔞𝔶 𝔥𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔬 𝔱𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔰𝔬 𝔡𝔦𝔡 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔣𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯. 𝔜𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔣𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔡𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔤𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞 𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔱. ℑ 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔫𝔬 𝔦𝔡𝔢𝔞 𝔴𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔦𝔱 𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔰𝔦𝔷𝔢, ℑ 𝔞𝔪 𝔮𝔲𝔦𝔱𝔢 𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔱 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔟𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔟𝔩𝔢!

𝔚𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢,

𝔜𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯. ♥

I smiled and moved on to the package.

[̲̅P][̲̅r][̲̅a][̲̅n][̲̅k][̲̅s][̲̅:] [̲̅C][̲̅l][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅s] [̲̅E][̲̅d][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n]

"What you got there Aqua?" Asked Stephanie, curiously.

"Pranks" I replied "Its pranks you can do on your teacher or friends in a classroom."

"Can we try it today, we have one of those revision classes today in French and it's going to be so boring!" Pleaded Stephanie

"Yeah" Added Trinity "Revision classes are the worst."

"Alright ,alright, now what is it that Madame Coco  is scared of the most." I just added this as an extra class.

"Spiders" Immediately answered Calypso, she is so observant. I wish I was observant.

"Spiders it is" I replied and opened my box "This will not only be on Madame Coco, but the other girls as well."

"What do we do?" asked Trinity.

"So" I began "One of us will place those big spider things that follows a person when they move on Miss when she is not looking, then I will enter the room with a small plastic cup and a small fake spider in it. Then I will drop the cup and the girls and Miss will be hurrying to find it and the bigger one will be chasing Madame Coco."

"You speak like you're a professional" Laughed Ariel. 

"That's because I am!" I replied smiling.

We headed down for breakfast, the fake spiders in Calypso's Satchel that she always insists on carrying. We sat down and did not expect what came next.

Headmistress Faragonda was no where to be seen.

Instead Griselda took over.

"Silence!" She shouted, her voice ringing though everyone's ears. "Someone, snuck into the Headmistress's office last night and trashed the place! Everywhere is a mess and since there was no break in, it would have been one of you girls!" 

Oops.

Know I finally know the reason why my mother said I should always clean up after myself.