That Huge Grandfather Clock

Calypso's POV

We were all sat in the living room talking about what had happened earlier. Now we were just waiting for Elena to come out of her room, Aqua said that she was painting. My mind wandered back to the photos I had took earlier. Especially the ones with the witches; which we have yet to name, 'the witches' sounds too boring. What were those charms they were using? What-

My thoughts were cut off when Elena entered the room.

"Hey guys" She smiled a little but her eyes were dark blue, showing sad.

--------------

After we had spoke for a while we left to go to the nurse and see Trinity. I hoped she was okay.

As we entered the room, Trinity was sitting up and was looking as right as rain.

She looked up and saw us. "Seems like this trip wasn't as boring as I thought it was going to be" She laughed, trying to ease up the tension in the room.

It worked for Stephanie at least, who launched herself straight into explaining to Trinity every little detail of the fight after she dropped Trinity off in Alfea.

Instantly everyone's moods had lifted.

A few minutes later, one of the nurses came in and did a quick but thorough check on Trinity then informed us that she could leave.

"Finally," she laughed "They really need to improve the beds!"

We all laughed then headed to dinner.

After dinner we all headed to bed after doing or night routines of course. I fell into a dreamless sleep instantly. Due to the fact that we had gone out.

░I░n░ ░t░h░e░ ░m░o░r░n░i░n░g░

I woke up, did my morning routine then slipped on a purple dress and trainer boots. Then headed to our living room.

Calypso's Outfit

Stephanie's Outfit

Stephanie's Outfit