The Prologue

Princess Ella Colette Ambrosio was the daughter of Mara Ambrosio on October 31, 1980, a year before the attack on Godric's Hollow

The Ambrosio line itself was known to be a historic wizard bloodline. Ella's ancestry is tied to the gods and goddesses of Greek mythology. The bloodline is that of goddess Atargatis, goddess of water (Semiramis's mother). In ancient myth, Atargatis, after accidentally killing her mortal lover, cast herself away in the ocean. The moon goddess, however, could not forsake Atargatis's beauty and made only half of her body transform into a fish, preserving her beauty.

Atargatis, not wanting to leave her only daughter, who did not gain a tail like her mother at birth, was blessed with her mother's power over water. This gift would then become a gift that every female in the Ambrosio bloodline would gain.

So Ella's blood alone had already destined her for great things.

Ella's beauty alone, however, was enough to make even the strongest sway under her kind features. She shared her father's long curly dark brown hair but her mother's button nose, and heart-shaped face. She had a short petit figure and noticeably delicate stature. Yet the most amazing thing of all was her eyes that physically harnessed the waves of the deep blue seas. Her beauty was also prominent through her soul, which was full love and courage, mixed with just a dash of spite and boldness, much like her mother.

Ella never knew her father, pushing Ella to bond with her godfather, Albus Dumbledore, and the Weasleys, whom Ella met after Dumbledore pressured Mara to reach out to them, worried the young girl wouldn't make any friends in America.

Ella's mother's job, as the CEO of a very successful Magic Personal Care Products company,  caused her to work for most of the day, making it very hard for her to spend a lot of time with her daughter. Thus, Ella spent most of her time with her tutors. But some of the Mara's work was traveling to visit other branches around the world, forcing Mara to send Ella away to the Weasley's, who would graciously host her (Mara had insisted on paying them for their kindness but they refused).

This was not as often as it felt for Ella, however, and for most of her life, Ella resided in her home on the sunny beaches of San Diego, California.

It was there that she received the letter that would change her life.