What if it's a prank?

But why would they prank me, Jungkook will bury them alive.

He's the possessive type.

His possessiveness can be a bit annoying sometimes but nonetheless, I love him. Just thinking about him makes a small smile appear on my face.

When this class ended, I walk towards my locker, my mind in a dilemma.

Should I go or not?

Ugh! It's frustrating. Skipping a lecture for the first time won't hurt, right? Okay! I've made up my mind.

I'm going!

_________________________________

Standing in front of that classroom, contemplating whether I made the right decision or not.

I look at my wristwatch and it showed 2:59, half of the lecture would have been passed by now, there's no way that I can go back to my class now.

Here goes nothing.

I grab the doorknob and take a deep breath then twist the knob and push open the door.

I enter the classroom and there was already someone standing, his back facing me.

It's a guy?

I clear my throat and when that person turns around, my eyes widen, my mouth agape.

Taehyung?!

I give him a confused look while he also looks perplexed.

"Did you called me here?!" I asked angrily as I showed him the note.

"No, why would I? Someone gave me this note to call me here which I don't know why." He says and pulls the note out of his pocket and held it between his index and middle finger.

Suddenly, the sound of the door closing is heard and a 'click' is heard afterward.

Don't tell me someone locked it from outside.

My eyes widen in horror as my mouth agape, palms sweating due to nervousness. "I think we were both tricked." He says and frowns then runs a hand through his hair in frustration.

I frown, getting more and more confused. Maybe a bit nervous too.

Who could've done that?

"Who do you think could be behind this?" I ask as I pace back and forth in the classroom while he was sitting on an old table.

"Do you have any enemies?" He asks curiously, tilting his head.

"I–I don't think so, not that I have made any," I say as I shrug my shoulders.

"Even if I have, why would they call you here too?" I run a frustrated hand through my hair.

"Is that really bad to be locked with someone like me?" He asks, as he places his fist against his chest and feigns hurt but his eyes tell otherwise.

I decide to ignore his question and walk towards the door, I grab the knob and keep twisting it, hoping it would open up somehow.

And fortunately, it did.

Whoever tried to lock it before, couldn't even do it properly. Stupid.

I open the door a bit but suddenly, Taehyung slams his hand on the door, making it close. I jump from the sudden loud noise.

His head was hung low, his black hair covering his face, making it hard for me to see his face. He slowly lifts his head and the intensity of his eyes gives me chills.

"You didn't answer me." He says and walks closer, I instinctively take a step back.

"I'm not bound to answer you," I say, holding my chin high, trying to appear expressionless so he won't be able to see me through my strong facade.

"Oh really," He chuckles lowly and keeps coming forward, making me continuously step back. I gulp. My legs hit a chair and I halt in my steps, he takes this chance to hover above me. He stands tall, towering over my small figure.

I push against his chest with all my might and he stumbles back while laughing.

"You should have seen your face." He says, as he slowly calms down.

Here I'm freaking out and he's having fun playing his stupid games with me.

"You don't know how much I want to kill you right now," I say and glare at his direction.

"I love you too." He playfully says a bit loudly while puckering his lips and walking towards me with open arms.

I scrunch my face in disgust and place my hand against his chest and push him which caused him to trip over a table behind him, I caught his arm in instinct but I guess I wasn't strong enough to stop him from falling.

He fell on the floor with me on top of him.

I hear him groan and I quickly push myself up which wasn't a good idea. My hands were placed beside his head, my shock filled eyes looking at him as he was also reflecting the same expression.

Suddenly, the door slams open.

I whip my head towards the direction where that noise came from.

All air was knocked out of my lungs.

My heart dropped.

J-Jungkook.

I quickly push myself off Taehyung and stand up then brushed my clothes.

Fisting my skirt, I slowly lift my head and saw as his eyes hold so much pain that it hurts me to see him like this.

I totally regret coming here.

_________________________________

The truth revealed....surprised or not?

What do you guys think, who tricked them all to come in the same room?

I hope you all enjoyed it.

Thanks for reading.