Sick Part 5 (finale)

By finale I mean for the Sick serise. Don't worry, I'm not anywhere near done with story.
I'm going with BtsislifeuARMY 's idea, just tweaking it a bit😉.

You decided to tease him a bit. You groaned. That caught his attention. He paused. You looked back up at him with a lustful smirk. Without hesitation, you grabbed the back of his neck and pulled his face closer to yours. You stopped just in front of his now warm, bright pink face. Your lips were inches, no, centimeters away from each other. You chuckled. Letting go of his neck and backing away, leaving him wide-eyed and bright red. You paused to get a good look at him before you resumed your peaceful nap. Yuzu didn't like that. He didn't like it one bit.
"Oh well, I guess I will eat this yummy omelet myself." He declared as he strode off with the fancifuly plated omelet that he cooked for you. Your head shot up. He looked back at you over his shoulder. He slid the plate towards you, then walked away.

"What's up with him?"

You thought to yourself. You shrugged it off thinking it was nothing.

~Time Skip~

You were in the middle practice. You took the last sip of water from your bottle. You signaled your coach, telling her you were leaving to get something. She gave you a thumbs up and with that, you left. There was a water fountain located near the entrance of the bathrooms. You stopped there to fill you water bottle. As if on cue, Yuzuru strode out of the men's restroom. You made eye contact with him, but he neither smiled or waved. In fact, he hasn't greeted you at all yet. Once more never-minding him, you proceeded with your task. As he passed by you, he "accidentally" bumped into you, spilling water on you.

"Hey!" You exclaimed.  He stated at you blankly. "What?" He raised an eyebrow. "Uuuh, you spilled my water. That's what." He turned back around. "So?" He began to walk off. " So I'm wet now, Because of you." He was starting to get on your nerves. "Oh, so I made you wet?" He looked at back at you with a dirty smirk. You wanted to slap it off his face. "WHATEVER!" You grabbed you half full water bottle and stormed off.

I cant believe I thought he was sick and wasted my time trying to help him! Oh, he's sick alright. Sick in the head!

You rambled in your head.

I welcomed him into my house, entertained him, and let him sleep in my bed. Stupid!

You barely knew where you were going. You weren't paying attention. You really weren't angry at Yuzu. It was just your anger issues getting the best of you. In reality, you didn't even know why you were mad. All you knew, is you were pissed.

(A little hint for the next chapter)
Sorry this is a bit short, and boring. I have a headache and I didn't want you guys to wait any longer. Hopefully, the next chapter will be longer. Also, i will continue with this idea because I feel this chapter was short and I didn't get full use out of it. And i won't be taking ideqs anymore. This serise is over. Thanks for all the ideas though. I love you all. BAI!!