Sleep Over

Srry I've been gone for a while.  Kinda lost inspiration :( But I'm back now so enjoy 0w0

also, I wanted to add myself to the story because It would make it more interesting ( and better) if you had another friend besides Yuzu. Plus I need to like me more so if you don't mind I'm going to compliment myself a bit. (for the first time)

Setting/Time

7:07 pm, your house( see wut I did there ;) )

You were relaxing on your bed on your phone playing your favorite game. You didn't have practice today because there was a thunderstorm. That wasn't a problem for you though. You always slept better when it rained and you got to stay at home all day. The problem you had was that you get bored out of your mind. Your room was entirely dark, the only light was coming from your phone. You thought of calling your best friend Cilla, but she was most likely sleeping right about now. You loved to hang out with her, in fact just talking to her could brighten your mood.  She was always so lively and funny (not too much, but hey it's a story I can upgrade myself a bit if I want to). You loved the weird way she talked and she was random. You loved the fact that she seemed to be able to eat anything sweet that was placed in front of her. You saw her eat an entire bag of jellybeans and feel bad at all. It's like she never gets stomach aches from eating too much sugar. (probably because there is no such thing as too much sugar!) Probably the best thing you liked about her was how she could be cute and weird one moment then be sassy and mean the next. She is also one of those overachievers. She has OCD and is a huge nerd. But you didn't care. It's what makes up Cilla, and you love her (you better >:I)  In fact she is your only friend, well, was. That's when you remembered Yuzu. 

I should text him. 

You thought to yourself. You were a bit too lazy to type so you decided to call him. You wanted to see him too so you decided to video call him. Within a few rings, he picked up revealing his fluffy muffin-top and adorable cheeks.  

"Hello!" He said in his heart-melting accent. 

"Hi." You replied. "How you doin'?" You added. His warm smile definitely lightened your mood and seemed to warm up the cold, dark room you sat in. 

"I'm great! A bit bored though. But now I have you to talk to." He said cheerfully. "How are you?" He asked back. "I'm good I guess." You decided to finally get up and walk downstairs. You stepped into the kitchen to get a snack. Yuzu recognized the familiar setting somehow and asked if you were getting something to eat. 

"Yeah, just getting something to chew on." You replied. "OOH, get me something too." He seemed to light up even more, even though he couldn't actually eat it, the thought of getting something sweet made him happier. You giggled at how cute he was and began searching for a snack. You found some chips, soda, a half-eaten bag of jelly beans, and a cupcake for Yuzu. You started to walk back upstairs and retreat to your bedroom. Of course, Yuzu, with his keen eyes, noticed where you were going and reasoned that you were done snack shopping. 

"What did you get me?" He asked "Nothing you replied blankly. "Aaaaaaaawe." He pouted You giggled. He tilted his and looked at you puzzled. "What's so funny?" He asked "You." You answered sitting on your bed and standing up your phone on the back of your bed. You set out the things you brought back hiding the cupcake. You got up from your bed and walked over to your TV to get the remote. 

"I'm gonna watch a movie, to bad you're not here to enjoy it." You said mockingly. "I can watch a movie too." He said. "Or I could just come over to your house." He smiled brightly and so did you. "Well, okay. Not sure you'll be able to get here but..." Your sentence was cut off by his cries of joy followed by the sound loud footsteps, the creak of a door, and a loud slam. Then he hung up. 

wow, never had someone invite themself over to my house before. You thought to yourself. 

You didn't have to wait too long before the doorbell rang. You rushed toward the door knowing Yuzu was most likely soaked. The rain stopped when he left, but it started again in the middle of his little trek so he probably thought he didn't need an umbrella. You opened the door and sure enough, he was drenched.  "Stupid rain." He muttered under his breath. As soon as you let him in and locked the door behind him, you ran to get him a towel. When you came back you wrapped it around him and lead him to your kitchen and gestured towards a chair telling him to sit down. He obeyed. You quickly prepared some tea for him (he is Asian after all 0-0). When it was done you gave it to him and he thanked you. 

"Thank you." He said as he slightly bowed. He smiled brightly as he blew on the steaming drink before he took a sip of it. You sat in the seat next to him. He watched as you did so. 

"Does it taste good?" You asked to create a conversation. "Yes." He replied. "You still cold?" You questioned. "A little bit." He responded in his adorable accent. You smiled and laughed a bit. Then, you walked over to the thermostat and turned up the heat. You then strolled back over to Yuzu and announced that you were going to go get something. 

"Ok." He replied. With that, you proceeded to get the cupcake you left upstairs. 

~Yuzu's POV~ 

I remained in my seat as I waited for (y/n) to return. I sipped my tea happily as it helped restore my warmth. The room seemed to get warmer as well, she must have turned up the heat. She's so nice. I'm glad I have a friend like her. She finally comes back downstairs and approaches me with her hands behind her back. She smiles deviously and she gets closer. 

"So you did get something for me." I assumed it was for me since she didn't want me to see it. "Maybe." She responded. "Close your eyes." She demanded me. I did as she told me and shut my eyes. A few seconds passed. "Open them." She ordered. "Ta-da!" She exclaimed as I opened my eyes to see a cupcake in front of me. "Awe, thanks (y/n)." I said as I stared at the delicious pastry before me. She sat next to me again and we talked for a bit about random things. We had a good time together as we normally do. I love hanging out with (y/n).

~Time skip~ 

It was getting late. I was getting pretty tired as well. (y/n) was to. We were so caught up in our conversation that we forgot about the movie we were going to watch together. Too tired to stay up any longer, we decided to go to bed. She wanted me to stay and sleepover since it was still raining and I didn't have an umbrella. We walked upstairs and I strode into the familiar bedroom. I plopped down on the bed and (y/n) did the same. 

~Your POV~ 

Almost immediately, Yuzu drifted off to sleep. He totally forgot about the damp towel still wrapped around him. I got up and took it off of him and folded it before placing it on the stand next to my bed. I laid back down in my previous position and stared at Yuzu who was peacefully sleeping next to me. 

"Good night Zuzu." I whispered before I too drifted off to sleep. (lol wish I could fall asleep that easily 0-0.) 

Hey guys! sorry this chapter took so long, and it's pretty short. Hope you enjoyed anyway. Also, WE REACHED 1k READS!!!!!! This is the most reads I have ever gotten 0.0! Also, thanks for all the comments. Reading and responding to them really makes my day much better. Luv u all, bai! <3 <3 <3 030 <3 <3