Boy at the rink

(y/c)=your country, forgot to put that :) Also, the video version is way different than the book since it was made first. 

Hope u enjoy da trash :)

You woke up to the sound of your alarm. 

beep, beep, beep, beep! 

You hastily got out of bed and slammed your hand aggressively against the box that had been beeping at you for a while before you decided to shut it up. Hearing it come to a stop, you landed back in your bed and enjoyed a few more seconds of sleep. When you finally decided to get out of your nice comforting bed. You looked at your phone and noticed a notification. It said that there was a missed alarm. You opened your phone while twisting a strand of your (h/l) (h/c) hair in between your fingers. 

Get your lazy butt to practice!

It read. Your (e/c) eyes widened as you noticed that it was from 10 minutes ago. A small yelp left your lips before you bolted into your bathroom where you kept the outfit you had prepared and quickly put it on. You ran out the bathroom and grabbed your bag after putting all the stuff you needed in it. You ran out the house forgetting to eat breakfast. Even if you remembered, you didn't have time. You locked the door after exiting it and grabbed the bike you kept parked and chained in front of your house. You rode it all the way to the rink you practiced at and ran to the locker room after parking and chaining your bike outside of it. You threw your bag on the bench located in the middle of the large room. You hastily put your skates on and tied them like you normally did. Once you finished you bolted to the rink almost tripping because of the sudden change of shoes. You looked nervously around the rink to find your coach Rosetta Williams. She was formerly from Britain but she moved to(y/c) to coach you. Her thin figure was leaned lazily against the wall/barrier(not sure wut to call it :I) and her crystal blue eyes stared aimlessly at the wall in front of her. You sighed and hoped she wasn't waiting for too long. Your ears caught the sound of skates gliding across the ice. You thought you were the only person who practiced at this time. Usually, you were, but to your surprise, there was a tall Asain boy skating around gracefully. 

He had black pants, a white and black sweater, and had black hair that flew in the wind as he moved swiftly around the rink

He had black pants, a white and black sweater, and had black hair that flew in the wind as he moved swiftly around the rink. He was obviously practicing a program. It was a very nice one too. He began to do a triple axel. Your attention was completely on him so you didn't notice you coach walking up to you. He landed the jump perfectly and continued to skate his amazing program while you watched his every movement. You totally forgot why you came here. It felt like you were at the Olympics watching the boy perform. A tap on the shoulder brought you back to practice mode though. You jumped at the sudden touch and looked to see who was behind you. Your eyes were met with an angry coach giving you a death stare. 

"Rose, I can explain..." You began to tell her until she cut you off. "No need to. I already saw staring at muffin-head over there." She said as she gestured to the skating ravenette with her eyes. "U-umm..." You stuttered thinking of what to say next. "I woke up late." You managed to spit out looking at the ground that always seemed interesting when you were nervous. "Okay, if you say so." She said as she walked off not seeming convinced.