Chapter 17

"Emma! Hey!" Anna yells across the hall to the High Schooler.

Emma gasps grabbing Odette's hand running over to Anna. Emma hugs Anna and Odette is red as a tomato from Emma's actions. Anna breaks the hug.

"How have you been?! I feel like we haven't talked in ages!" Anna exclaims.

Anna notices the platinum blonde haired girl behind Emma.

"Hey, I'm Anna! I absolutely love your pink streaks, they look amazing!" Anna cheers in excitement.

Odette's eyes widen and her cheeks glow red. Anna giggles and hugs her causing Odette to freeze up, Emma laughs at the ordeal.

"Odette is a tad shy, Anna. You'll see her wild side soon enough I'm sure! Wait until she's your best friend and she's comfortable with you!" Emma laughs.

Odette smiles timidly staying silent. Emma and Anna are both hyperactive and bubbly, anyone with eyes and ears can see and hear that. Odette couldn't help but smile brighter at Emma's declaration. She's her best friend? Odette bites her lip happily containing her excitement.

"Speaking of best friends! I have some news! Astrid and I are now officially sisters!" Anna cheers excitedly.

Emma's brown eyes widen in shock and her jaw falls.

"Yup! We're sisters now! I'm shocked too really! I can't believe that this is what life worked out for us two! You should come over to hang out both of you!" Anna cheers happily.

Odette's grey eyes widen in shock yet again. She's being invited to hang out with people? She can't help but jump up and down in excitement. Anna sees this and begins laughing and clapping happily.

"The four of us will get along great! I can just tell!" Anna laughs with a wink.

Back at the Arrendelle house, Astrid types out more of the script onto her laptop. Despite the fact she was told to rest, she wants to continue writing the script. She'll do the writing aspect and let Anna fill in the play with comedy.

The doorbell rings. Astrid places her laptop on the coffee table and grabs her crutches hopping over to open the door. Two uniformed officers stand in the doorway.

"Miss Hofferson?" They ask.

"That's me. Come in," she smiles.

The officers enter, Astrid points them into the living room. She closes the door and locks it behind them entering the living room.

"This is a wonderful place! Is this your adoptive sister's place?" Officer Chi asks.

"Yeah, they've lived here since they migrated over." Astrid says with a smile.

"Are you ready for questioning? The doctors informed us that you'll need plenty of rest so we'll try not to stress you out and keep this short." Officer Parker replies.

Astrid nods understandingly. She didn't know how she was going to cope with their judging eyes when she tells them the whole ordeal.

"Your Mother's house was wrecked when we arrived at the scene, did you witness that?" Officer Chi asks.

Astrid nods. Officer Parker is noting down Astrid's answers.

"Could you identify who did this?" Officer Chi asks.

"It was me..." Astrid sighs ashamed of her actions.

This catches both officers attention. Officer Parker perks up, "I'm sorry, you did that?"

Astrid looks down and nods. She continues, "My Dad went MIA a year ago, I began heavily drinking. That woman replaced every memory of my Dad and forgot him like he was never there, she stopped caring for me and I started to get angry. She and her new boy toy Kevin, Kieran, Keith, Kyle whatever had gotten on my nerves."