Chapter 9

Military men patrol the property with heavy duty armour and guns in their arms ready to detain or kill any trespassers. The necklace is clearly of great importance for somebody, why are military men needed to guard such a necklace?

"From what I can see here, there is only the skylight that will give you the easiest access into the building. You could either climb the drainpipe or do some Assassin's Creed crazy stunts," Merida jokes at the last part.

"Is the drainpipe sturdy enough and what is the location of the drainpipe?" Elsa asks seriously ignoring Merida's joke.

Merida hums as she types away furiously scanning all cameras and photographs she had taken beforehand.

"You could climb this hill, jump the balcony to the far left and the drain will be straight across from you. That'll take you up for the roof, you'll need to head north east of the mansion rooftop to get to that skylight." Merida replies pointing at the skylight.

Elsa nods. She carefully places her earpiece into her left ear, she covers her face with her mask before rushing out of the van. She climbs the hill effortlessly peering through the glass barrier looking for any military personnel.

"I have a window, Autumn. I'm heading up to the roof, tell me when the coast is clear to jump down into the skylight!" Elsa whispers.

Using the opportunity to her benefit, she jumps the glass balcony and quickly climbs the pipe up to the roof. Her foot slips and a stone falls off the roof onto the marble floor about five feet below her.

A military guard comes running seeing the stone which is sitting in the middle of the marble path. He looks up at the roof to see a black raven cawing and looking around. Cautiously, he stares at the raven for a second.

"It's just a simple raven, boss. Nothing to worry about on the south west side of the mansion," the military soldier declares.

As soon as Elsa hears those words, she lets out a breath she didn't even know she was holding. She lays low for five minutes just to be sure he'd gone before she can make her move.

"Winter, are you there?" Merida asks for the fifth time in the last five minutes worriedly.

"I'm fine up here, Autumn. I'm headed over the the north east now," Elsa whispers.

In the neighbouring mansion, Jack peers through the glass spying on his target. He spots Winter Chaos climbing the drainpipe and growls in anger. His blood boils seeing her yet again at another one of his heists. Jack knew one thing; he needed that necklace to keep a roof over Emma's head and Jamie's hospital bills paid.

"We have an issue here, Fire! Winter Chaos and her snooty bratty friends are here for that necklace too!" Jack hisses angrily.

Hiccup sighs and rubs his temples. Jack needs this necklace more than anything right now, he knows that too.

"Did you see Autumn and Summer with her?" Hiccup questions.

"No, she went up to the rooftop alone. I haven't had eyes on the other two yet!" Jack sighs in panic.

Hiccup hacks into the security system blocking access of the security footage to anyone but him. Merida's laptop screen goes black and she begins typing furiously trying to break the strong firewall.

"Chaos, we have a serious issue! Someone's blocked all access to the cameras, I can't see a thing. They could be onto you!" Merida yells in panic feeling her heart thump painfully in her chest.

Elsa freezes hearing Merida's last sentence. She had yanked her rope down before Merida had yelled into the earpiece, she's now trapped with the possibility of being detained or worse executed on site. She hides behind a long drape curtain holding her breath and to her surprise, nothing happens. There's no military soldiers running at her, no gunshots, no screaming and shouting just silence.