Chapter 13

Amy screams in anger and frustration seeing Emma's Instagram pictures. Emma and Odette eating together at Taco Bell smiling happily with each other.

"She's trying to replace me! I'll have this girl skinned alive!" Amy yells in anger punching her pillow.

Emma sits in her room staring at the blank white ceiling. Odette got bullied today and the bully or bullies were still at large, they could do more. Emma loves Odette, she's such a sweetheart! Emma flicks through her new Instagram photos and laughs at the quote captioned: Don't underestimate my powers of eating when I'm hungry!

"Emma! I'm home!" Jack calls.

Emma rushes out of her room and jumps her brother in a hug. Jack hugs her back, she begins sniffling in his hug.

"Butterfly, are you crying?" Jack asks worriedly pulling away kneeling down to her height.

Emma is indeed crying, Jack wipes away her tears with his thumb bringing her in for another hug. Emma sobs in her brother's embrace, distraught by today's events.

"What happened, Emma?" Jack whispers softly.

Emma pulls away and takes a couple deep breaths.

"M-My new friend at school got targeted today by a bully, her locker was filled with shaving cream and loose hair! She's so sweet, Jack. I don't understand why someone would want to target her!" Emma sobs heartbroken.

Jack gives Emma a sad smile and pulls her into another hug. The siblings stay like this for a while, Jack peeks at the clock across the room.

"Do you need me to stay home? I can cancel what I have going on tonight if needed be," Jack says.

"No, I'll be fine. What plans do you have?" Emma asks.

Jack smiles with a blush on his pale cheeks and he coughs, "I have a date."

Emma's brown eyes widen in shock, she starts squealing dancing around the room. Jack laughs in amusement at his little sister.

"Have fun on your date with Elsa!" Emma squeals.

Jack stares at his sister with wide eyes in shock. How did she know that he was going out on a date with Elsa? He hadn't told anyone else, not even Hiccup or Flynn.

"How did you know that I'm going on a date with Elsa?" Jack coughs blushing an even deeper red.

Emma smiles slyly and raises her eyebrow cockily, she sassily flips her hair and says, "I have my ways, big brother!"

Jack rolls his eyes and laughs. He hands Emma some money for pizza and walks into his bedroom looking for a casual outfit. He wants this date to go well, he really likes Elsa and she's been on his mind after the first meeting at the mall.

Jack bites his lip nervously as he picks out a few pieces of clothing unsure of what to wear, he groans in frustration. Emma bursts into the room giggling happily looking through Jack's wardrobe leaving him dumbfounded.

"I have a weird sister." He sighs aloud.

Emma lightly glared at him before handing Jack the clothes and runs out giggling.

He dressed into the clothes and looks at himself in the mirror. It's casual and masculine, with a hint of playfulness despite the fact it's plain.

 It's casual and masculine, with a hint of playfulness despite the fact it's plain