Chapter 27

★ Chapter 27 ★

"So, it's true.", Bryan looked at me judgmentally.

"Bryan,please. You know what it's like."

He glared at me," But, I didn't bond with you!"

I looked down at our feet," Technically, I was the one that bonded us. I don't know how you held back. I couldn't stop myself!"

"I can't believe you!"

I looked at Rachel with tears in my eyes has Bryan walked away,"He hates me!"

"No, sweetie he hates that you bonded with Claude. It would have happened anyway, we just didn't think it'd be this soon. I mean two and a half months! That's crazy!"

"He's never going to talk to me again! Lance has been lying to me! Everyone,but you hates me!"

"No, I heard that some Lucas guy has a crush on you. Besides Lance would never lie to you."

"He's been spending time with Sarafina."

"He hates her. He wouldn't do that unless there was a reason for it."

"I guess.", I sniffed.

Not many people cared that Claude and I had bonded except the people that mattered,like Bryan. I dreading having to face him because I knew he was going to react like this. He was important to me and I wanted his approval,but I know I'll never get it. He hated Claude just has much as Claude hated him. Why couldn't they get along? I haven't heard why they hate each other, but I'm sure it was over something stupid. What could be so bad that they ended up hating each other for so long?

"Couldn't wait could you?", Pierce smirked at Claude.

I buried my face in Claude's shoulder,"How

Could I when every guy here is after her?"

"Claude!"

Pierce laughed and sat down," So, you came to talk about another one of your dreams?"

"I woke her up and she was bleeding."

"Bleeding? That's interesting. What was the dream about?"

"Mason was stabbing me because he wanted to know where a girl was."

"What girl?"

"Pierce, I know you guys have been keeping things from me. Who's the girl that disappeared a long time ago? Was it Lila?"

"How do you know Lila?"

"She heard us when I was telling you about her dreams."

Pierce nodded," There's no doubt that they're visions now. But, a vision fallowing you is strange. You shouldn't have woke up with stab wounds."

"Who's Lila?", I pressed.

"She's a dear friend of mine. She was known for her visions has well. She's the reason we were looking for you."

"You were looking for me? I thought you just wanted my blood.", I turned to Claude.

"I told you your blood was calling to me."

"She said that you would end up with one of my heirs. It was obvious Louis wasn't it after he found Cherri. So, Claude had to be it."

I shock my head," But, how did she know?"

"She had a vision. The reason why The Badbloods want your blood is because they believe your blood will save them."

"I know I had a dream about it, but how can I save them."

"They can't go in the sun. Badbloods are like the vampires the humans believe us to be. Your blood could solve their problems."

"You're a relative of Lila.", Claude added.

"But, she's a vampire and I'm a human-was a human."

"Lila was powerful. Technically, she shouldn't have been able to get pregnant by a human, but she did. Some beloved her to be part witch."

"I'm not a witch and I'm wasn't part vampire."

"Of course not. That would have been watered down throughout the years. That's why people didn't understand it. Lila was born from a vampire yet she gave birth to a human. After word got out people wanted her for themselves. If she could give birth what else could a witch do."

"You really think she's a witch?"

"Yes, I do. I knew Lila personally. She predicted things that would happen. Victoria , The Badbloods really are after you. You're not safe."

"She is safe. I won't let them touch her."

I felt like crying. This Lila chick practically predicted my death. The Bad Ones wanted me and everyone else dead. I just bonded with Claude. Bryan hates me and Lance has been lying to me. Could my life get anymore stressful?

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

∞READ∞

★VOTE★

∞COMMENT∞

#TeamPierce

#TeamLance

#TeamClaude

#TeamBryan

#TeamVictoria/Rabbit

#TeamRachel

#TeamMason

#TeamLila

#BV (Bryan + Victoria)

#LV (Lance + Victoria)

#CV (Claude + Victoria)