He chuckled," Sex as well, right?"

"Ew! How can you be okay with talking about that!?"

He shrugged," It's expected. Bonding usually leads to sex or happens during sex. It's not like I haven't been there myself."

"Ew! Could you not!?"

"You wanted my help."

"True."

"So", he wiggled his brows, " Where'd he bite you?"

"I'm not telling you!"

He looked me up and down," I didn't expect him to go all out, I'm impressed."

I squirmed under his gaze," I should have called a girl, you're a pervert!"

"So, you would rather me sugarcoat it?", he raised his brow,"Exactly. Anyway, you've read girly paranormal books right?"

"Unfortunately.", I remember Bonnie threatening me with paper cuts if I didn't.

"It's like that. Now, can we watch some Hannibal? I didn't get to see last nights episode."

I didn't expect bonding to be that simple. How many things did Bonnie get right? At this rate I'm surprised she didn't find a way in years ago. But, she really would never find away in. Unless, Pierce was right and my dreams weren't really dreams.

I stiffened," I can feel him."

"And you said I'm the pervert.", he laughed.

The door slammed open, " Why is it that every time I leave you alone you end up with another man!?"

I flinched," Claude."

"Oh, look , he impaled her. Classic, it's defiantly that guy with the weird hair."

I glared, Now was not the time to be enjoying a stupid girls impalement.

"Claude!", I screamed.

"Dad?", he looked at me, "My own dad?"

"You just punched your own dad!"

I really needed to get used to their stupid vampire speed. I never saw it coming when Claude decided to have an 'outburst'. One moment he was acting like a toddler by the door then the next he was doing a UFC fighter impersonation. I swear, if I don't get used to my new vampire senses soon I'm going to be next on his list. I know I won't stand a chance against Claude if I don't.

"You just ruined my show.", Louis stated grumpily has he picked himself up, "I'll leave you perverts to it."

Claude stared at me,"Out of all people, you called on my dad for help?"

I shrugged," I was going to call your grandfather,but I figured what he was doing was more important."

He scoffed," And my dad wasn't?"

I rolled my eyes," You and I both know he was waiting for an excuse to get out of there."

"True.", he pulled me to him, " I missed you."

I smiled," Me too."

"Really? Because you seemed to be having a lot of fun with my father."

I laughed and leaned my head against his chest," No, we talked about you."

"Me?"

I leaned back,"He wanted to know where you bit me."

"Did you tell him?", he smirked.

"No! He's such a pervert! It was so embarrassing!"

He chuckled," Come on, I missed you and you owe me for spending time with another man the day after we bonded."

I smirked, knowing were he was going with this," He's your father,Claude, but I guess I could anyway since I missed you so much."

"Good."

Usually, being thrown onto a bed would have terrified me,but like everything else that had to do with Claude I found that I actually liked it.

Maybe, Louis was right things like this couldn't be stopped when it came to the bond.

But, he's still a pervert!

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

∞READ∞
★VOTE★
∞COMMENT∞

#TeamLouis
#TeamLance
#TeamClaude
#TeamBryan
#TeamVictoria/Rabbit

#BV (Bryan + Victoria)
#LV (Lance + Victoria)
#CV (Claude + Victoria)
#LC (Louis + Cherri)