PART 136 ~ 137 ~ 138 ~ 139

Start from the beginning

Veesha : Uhhmm..

He let go her then walk back to door but then he stop and turned back to her. He stared at her while stroking his chin.🤔

Veesha : Why?

He look away then look back at her.

Ajay : I forget something..You forgot that too..

She look around.

Veesha : You didn't bring any files when you came in..There is no file here to give you too..

Ajay sighed and walk to her. He grab her waist and his other hand cupped her face. She close her eyes as He move his face closer to her. Her hands rest on his chest. He put his forehead on her then slightly his head and press his lips on hers. He caress her lips with his. Ther kiss only last long for few seconds. He rub his face against her face and it become romance. His lips touching all over her face then go to her neck. He nuzzle her neck and go to her throat. He forget about his work and busy with his wife now. He just continue where he stops yesterday night.

Archana : Veesha!

Veesha open her eyes and pulled herself from Ajay. Ajay stop his romance when he realise what he doing. Archana who stop at Ajay's  room. She walked to the room.

Archana : Veesha! My dear bestie..Where are you? Are you in the room?

She try to open the door by turn the door knob but Ajay's goodness,he locked the door when he came in. Ajay remove his hand from Veesha's face and palmed his top head. Why not his family members let him and his wife alone for sometimes?😑

Ajay : How they always call you when we wanted to-

He let go his breathe without completed his sentence. He pout his lips and make a puppy face. She sequeeze his lips.

Veesha : You have work to do..Remember..

She move away from him.

Archana : Veesha..

Veesha : Haan! I'm here..

Veesha rushed to the door and open the door but Ajay come out first then followed by Veesha.

Archana : Dei..Anna!😃

Ajay glaze at Archana.😒

Ajay : Haan! Haan!😒

He walked away to his office room. Archana stared at her brother. Veesha touch Archana's arm. She look at Veesha.

Archana : Hey..Ena achi avane'ke..

Veesha : Onum ille..He just got work to do..

.*.*.*.*.*.*.

After Ajay settle his work in office room,Ajay walked to Archana's room found his wife and sister were still awake. It was easy for him to call his wife.

Ajay : Ma..Vanthe padekele..

Archana drop her jaw😲 after hear the way Ajay talking to Veesha. How respectful is that. Full of surprised for Archana. She is very late to know about their relationship. Before Veesha could replied him ,Archana come to him.

Archana : She will sleep here..Today she is not your wife but my friend..😌

Ajay : Picch! She always my wife..You move..😒

Ajay about to step in but Archana put her hand like a barrier to block his way.

Archana : She's become my friend first then your wife..Get out from my room..😏