Ch. 36

"How can you hurt me over and over again Lili? I waited, I waited for 7 years to be with you for the rest of my life. Lili, I thought waiting is over. We're about to marry Lis, I have no idea that you will leave me like this. This is harder than seeing you with someone else than seeing you like. I'd rather not to be with you than not seeing you alive. I hate to see you like this. It's killing me Lisa" She hugged lisa's coffin as Irene rubbing her back crying too

Seulgi is playing the guitar chain that Lisa given to her when they were kids. She still can't believe that Lisa is laying there. She can't imagine her bestfriend is to be in that kind of position. It's killing her everytime she's looking at Lisa. She felt useless when she can't be there to save Lisa that time. She's supposed to be there saving her bestfriend. Not leaving her bestfriend alone, lying.

Taehyung can't stop crying. In realization hits him, that all his love once die in car accident. He can't imagine waking up in the morning having no sister, father and mother beside him. Jungkook hugging his boyfriend trying to calm him, he wants to know that he won't leave him no matter what.

Bambam went somewhere to cool down, he can't sit there looking at Lisa laying there.

Chae crying non stop just like Jennie. They are crying the whole night. She's hugging Lisa's pillow. It's killing her to see Lisa like this than to see her marrying Jennie. Yes she love Lisa as more than just a bestfriend. She didn't tell anyone about her feelings, for what? To ruin their friendship? Nah. She choose to keep it to herself than telling Lisa about it. But that's not the case anymore....

"Chae, you need to eat and rest okay? Come on" Seulgi said rubbing Chae's back

"I'm not hungry Sulg, and I'm not tired. I want to sit here and watch my limario"

"Chae, you can go here after I promise but first you need to eat. Lisa will be mad at you if continue to torture yourself"

"Well I hate to see her like this Seulgi!" She shouted as she began to cry again. Seulgi hug her "I... i hate he...her for leavi...leaving us like this..." Seulgi pulled away as she cupped her cheeks

"Listen to me Chae okay?" She nods "I'm sure Lisa hate to leave us too like this. Specially when she's about to marry the love of her life. That's an accident and her life ended their. Chae, if only Lisa is still here she won't like to see you like this. Look at yourself, you look pale. Chae, you need to be strong, you need to be..." Chaeng dragged Seulgi out

"Seulgi stop telling what should I do. Because having no Lisa beside me is killing me. How can I be strong if the only person who's giving me strength is now gone? How Seulgi?! H...how? Do you know how much it hurts to see her like that? It hurts me a lot than seeing her with Nayeon...with Jisoo...with Jennie...It hurts than knowing she'd be marrying Jennie" Seulgi mouth dropped

"Yes Seulgi I love her. Since we were kids, I know it's not the right place to tell my feelings...."

"No go on. I'm all ears Chae"

"I love her, I keep it for years. I don't know when, where it all started. It just happened Sulg. That's why I went to New Zealand, to forget my feelings for her but it didn't work. I tried to do everything but my feelings for her is so strong. Seulgi....it hurts" She cry loudly as Seulgi pulled her into a tight hug

"I'm sorry Chae. I'm not there to cheer you up..."

"You don't have to say sorry Sulg"

———

Jennie still crying while hugging Lisa's coffin. Now it's time for them to say goodbye to Lisa.

"Lili...you've told me.... tha...that you will never going to leave me...wha...what happened to that promise l...lili? What...what happened? I can't imagine myself not being with you in the future...I wa...waited for you Lisa....I waited for how many years to be with you...I waited for how many years to kiss those lips, to hold you, to call you mine, to touch you. Lisa...you tol...told me you hate to see me crying because of you....Remember when we became together you never fail to make me happy...Do you know how worth it, is it to wait for you for how many years...for that long...then after a year you'll just leave me like this?" She sobs. Irene rubbing her back. Irene never leave her side.

"Lisa....i'd rather seeing you with someone else than this...it hurts so much...I thought I'm the one for you....but I guess you were born for my unnie...remember when you told her that 'not even death can do us part'.... now it all make sense Lili...that you will never be mine...it hurts Lisa...it kills me....but this is the reality...that we are not made for each other....you were born for my sister Lili. But still, thank you....thank you for making me feel loved by you....for couple of years...Thank you my lili...But don't expect me to move on easily Lili...Because you are really hard to forget, I tried it many times but I've failed" Their friends sobbing non stop listening at her.

"I'll love you every single beat of my heart Lisa"