Ch. 25

Two years passed. Lisa is now managing their business that her parents gave to them after they graduated. Well they died but there's a video about their inherited. They are the owner of the Manoban Empire which is Lisa managing it well by the help of her friends specially Miyeon who's her secretary.

Miyeon have a feelings for Lisa but she didn't bother to confess her feelings to Lisa. She doesn't want to ruin their friendship. And she have no idea if she's still into Jennie. Because she never ask about her since Lisa doesn't want to talk about her anymore.

Lisa is now mad at Jennie. She doesn't want to see Jennie anymore because she just disappear like a complete ghost. Lisa's feelings for Jennie turned into madness. She expected that before they graduate she will come back, but she thought wrong. She's hurt at that moment and cry herself out waiting for Jennie. Miyeon is the only person knows about that since Lisa doesn't want to tell her friends about it, neither talk about it.

Lisa is in her office fixing those papers that Miyeon handed her awhile ago. It's 5pm so it means it's time to go home. She decided to go to Miyeon's office. When she entered to Miyeon without knocking she saw her typing.

"My secretary is really workaholic which is I hate the most" Miyeon glared at her

"Well Ms. Manoban for the record this for the sake of your company"

"I know Miyeon. But you need to chill, what about coffee?" Miyeon flutters at the offer

"Sure but let me..." Lisa shut her laptop "What the fuck Manoban?" Lisa raised her eye brows

"Is this how you talk to your boss Cho?" She jokes. Lisa never treat Miyeon as her secretary. She treats her special. She's always soft for Miyeon.

"Yes. Because my boss is being rude just because I'm doing my job"

"Well for the record it's already 5:20 so it means it's over time" Miyeon never lose in their argument but this time she lose.

"Fine Manoban. Just give me a minute to fix myself" Lisa smiled at her as she

"You don't have to, you're beautiful Miyeon" She honestly said. Miyeon's heart flutters again.

"Are you trying to flirt with me Boss?" She teased. Lisa messed her hair as she always does "Yah! Stop messing my beautiful hair" She smacked her head

"You are really cute when you're annoyed that's why I like..."

"That's why you love annoying me? Well I'm still cute and pretty anyway, so you don't have to annoy me all the time. Jeeez why am I even friends with you?" She said rolling her eyes as she grabbed her bag but Lisa take it away from her

"Because you love me" She winks. 'Oh my God yes I love you bitch stop winking I might kiss you' Miyeon said to herself.

They went to the coffee shop and Lisa never stop teasing Miyeon.

"Manoban can you please shut your mouth for a second? I think I'm going to explode" She massaged her temple

"Then stop thinking about it" Miyeon facepalm herself

"You're unbelievable. I did not sign up for this"

"Belie.." Miyeon cut her off

"I swear I will throw this hot coffee straight into your face. Shut your mouth for a second" She groans. Sometimes she loves Lisa for being like this but most of the time she gets annoyed. She's so annoying. Lisa shut her mouth for a second

"Can I talk now?" Miyeon is really pissed right now. She grabbed her bag as she got up "Hey hey hey. I'm just playing around. I'm sorry beautiful" She said holding her laughters. She kissed Miyeon's cheeks. She's always like that, when Miyeon is really pissed she comfort her with a soft kiss.
'Damn you Manoban! I'm falling deeper' She sigh heavily

"Fine fine"

Little do they know someone is listening to their silliness and watching them from behind. A girl who's holding a magazine to cover her face as she doesn't want to recognize by them.

Her heart hurts and eyes as she saw Lisa kissing Miyeon on her cheek and called her beautiful.

'She's taken' Jennie said to herself